LeoBacca

What Do You Think About RSD Derek?

48 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're thinking about this from behind a computer screen, logically.

Attraction, when it happens, is not logical, and it is not a conscious choice you make. If enough random guys approached you, you'd fall in love with one of them. It's merely a question of numbers, luck, and how open you are.

Obviously if you're married you ain't open. But if you were single and lonely and horny, you'd be less logical about all this.

Don't forget, everyone you've ever had sex with started out as a stranger to you. Unless you're doing incest, in which case, enjoy ;)

Confucius say: A stranger is just a friend you haven't made ;)

attraction isn't a choice, attraction is nature taking over your mind to magnetically attach you to a person for survival reasons. 

as a man if you can convey confidence, competence, physical fitness and low neuroticism and extroversion. you have a very high chance that any woman will be attracted to you.

whether they sleep with you or feel love for you is a different case because much of that will happen consciously in their minds although of course they will be heavily influenced by how attracted they are to you, they will make the those choices (sleeping with you or loving you), but attraction is maybe 70-80% of the whole game. you can be sure if you have the characteristics i named, virtually every female will recognise you as "attractive" in the back of their mind

@PenguinPablo wow, that’s the best post about pickup I have ever seen. You couldn’t have put it better. 

Thank you. This has cleared a lot of smog from the topic of pickup for me.

On 11.10.2019 at 1:20 AM, see_on_see said:

The thing with pickup is that it's based on the premise that girls like to fuck guys left and right, and therefore it's OK to sleep with multiple women and be a player. "Sex is just this thing cool people do together for fun". But that's a lie. Most women, and most men too, are looking for a real connection and a real relationship, and that just isn't practically possible without committing to one person at a time.

You might think you just want to bang left and right, but that's just because you are fundamentally disconnected from your own emotions (and in turn women's emotions) and you have skewed ideas about what you want and about women and relationships. 

In reality, if you see a girl and she gets attached to you and meanwhile you sleep with other girls, you're going to break her heart. Only by being disconnected from yourself and being at stage Orange (like RSD people are) can you do that without feeling guilty like a piece of shit. 

For me, the real value of pickup and RSD teachings is that doing cold approach will open your mind and it will help you develop your personality in ways that few other things do, it will teach you about social dynamics and attraction, and will give you access to ways of thinking and seeing the world that most people don't even know about, or not quite the same way. After that first successful cold approach, you won't be quite the same person again. Especially if you come from a scarcity background, are shy, introverted etc. 

Of course you could learn all these things without even fucking a girl, or by approaching guys and trying to befriend them or something like that. But that wouldn't sell. What sells is how to learn to get girls, and so we need a bunch of lies to create a reality distortion field where being a player is acceptable, so we can sell you a course or run a seminar about how to become one. 

Then we attach to it some pseudo-Green stuff, some Eckart Tolle, some talk about the ego and "being", and we cover our ass and people even think we're being spiritual. Meanwhile RSD Tyler one week makes a video with the word "psychedelic" in the title while admitting he's never even tried a psychedelic, and the next week he makes a video on how to fuck elite girls in a Hollywood club context (Dunno if he deleted it, I don't care to check, but I swear I saw that shit). 

Thank you for that brilliant message.

It's been great food for thoughts. Can I ask you what has been your journey into becoming good with girls?

On 11.10.2019 at 5:42 AM, Leo Gura said:

Of course it depends on what my goals are. If what I wanted was a serious relationship and he was actively doing pickup, then probably not. If he is at the point where he's already done a lot of pickup and got it out of his system and was willing to let it go, then that might be ideal. It's every girl's dream to lock down a stud.

Girls hate the guy doing pickup but they love the end-results of pickup if they can lock the guy down at the end of it. Pickup refines the guy and makes him a stronger, more attractive man. Girls love that, but they don't want to know how the sausage was made. They want to assume he's a natural.

It's like, "OMG! You're so good in bed! How did you get this way?"

"Um... you don't wanna know."

Like anything else in life, being attractive requires practice. Highly attractive people tend to have lots of practice.

Don't be overly pessimistic. It depends on how you go about it. It's just that conscious relationships are rare and take work. But they can be done.

Well yeah, having your man telling you he used to run a sausage factory isn't exactly reassuring. You need to make sure that this sausage factory is definitely closed, so your heart won't fuel his little business as a cheap material supply ;)

I'm usually not so comfortable when I realize that on top of me wanting him, it's a common pattern that many other woman wants him as well. It just shows that he's got options and potential temptations so our relationship/attraction needs to be very solid.  So the fact that he's a natural or a self-made PUA expert doesn't change much that thing.

What a woman really hates, is the perspective of a man pulling the rug under her feet. You've got to make sure he loves your individuality/essence and perceive in you much more value than in any of the others. 

Edited by Etherial Cat

What the future holds for you depends on your state of consciousness now.  Eckhart Tolle

29 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I'm usually not so comfortable when I realize that on top of me wanting him, it's a common pattern that many other woman wants him as well. It just shows that he's got options and potential temptations so our relationship/attraction needs to be very solid.  

Thats your insecurities coming up(investigate them)point is that everyone has options and then the solid relationship is made because of it... thats only way to have a real connection and love many people "love" their partners out of fear they dont have other options so they live a lie,thats why i would love to be good at pick up because when i have options i can truly love that one person not thinking i have no options and its run by fear...thats "true"love ...

5 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Thats your insecurities coming up(investigate them)point is that everyone has options and then the solid relationship is made because of it... thats only way to have a real connection and love many people "love" their partners out of fear they dont have other options so they live a lie,thats why i would love to be good at pick up because when i have options i can truly love that one person not thinking i have no options and its run by fear...thats "true"love ...

I also think it's great for both partners to have other options but chose to be together. That was not what I meant by that.

Quite often, except if you've been friend before, you get into the process of discovering someone and them discovering you. And as you are building that new relationship, especially if that guy is very attractive, you can be sure there will be some other girls around. 

In that case, it can take a lot of upfront emotional investment before that guy recognizes you as the good one.  So for some time, you can be in a bit of a limbo, between just being an option for him, and being the one he wants.

Edited by Etherial Cat

What the future holds for you depends on your state of consciousness now.  Eckhart Tolle

@Etherial CatOh now i get it yeah its true guy with options will leave girls hanging and not even wanting relationship while some great guy but no so attractive want the relationship but girl will go for that attractive guy lol

14 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

It's been great food for thoughts. Can I ask you what has been your journey into becoming good with girls?

Too wide of a question, I'd have to tell the entire story of my life. But in short I could say that I come from a background of deep scarcity and isolation, and when I discovered cold approach, social dynamics, attraction advice etc. and started applying it, I was already too Green :P so I avoided most of the shallow stuff. And in the end I turned cold approach into a tool for connecting with more people rather than just getting laid. For example at one time for a few months I decided to approach all people that looked like they were from other countries (guys and girls), and I talked to tons of different people from all over the world living in my city (which is actually a relatively small town), heard all their stories, formed connections etc. I'm much more interested in connection rather than trying to manipulate some girl to my bed. That's actually pretty sad if that's one's primary motivation.