Raphael

Let's get pratical #1: 1h of meditation per day

222 posts in this topic

21 October 2019

TIme: 45 minutes

Summary: The session went well, even though it was a little difficult at the end. I succeed to keep my eyes closed, but I moved my body sometimes, did some burps, and scratch myself a little. I also felt a little sad when I had thoughts about non-actualizing people and the fact that most of them will never be able a understand even a little how reality works. My mind was clearer after I finished my meditation.

22 October 2019

Time: 45 minutes

Summary: I kept my eyes closed during the entire session, but moved my body a lot, did some burps, scratch myself, and searched my nose. I was also quite sleepy as I had trouble to sleep for the last days because of stress. I don't consider this meditation as really successful and I didn't felt a difference in consciousness in the end.

23 October 2019

Summary: I was quite agitated today as I'm stressed because of my freelancing business, however, I still managed to keep my eyes closed during the entire session. I moved my body a lot, did some burps, search my nose, and I didn't felt a huge difference of consciousness in the end.

24 October 2019

Summary: I had a lot of thoughts today, my mind was like in a fog, but I didn't move my body a lot and I managed to keep my eyes closed. I tried to meditate with my palms directed to the sky, they were always closing themselves a little. I didn't felt a huge difference of consciousness after the session.

25 October 2019

Summary: I almost skipped today's meditation as I was pretty busy and also lazy at the same time. I meditated just before going to bed and I'm quite surprised by how smooth the session went. I kept my eyes closed and didn't move my body a lot, but I still had many random thoughts. In the end, I felt refreshed, more conscious, and calmer.

26 October 2019

TIme: 45 minutes

Summary: This session went really well, I kept my eyes closed and didn't move my body that much. I still had a lot of random thoughts, but at the same time, I feel like these 45 minutes went like 20 -30 minutes or even less. I felt pretty good in the end.

27 October 2019

Time: 0 minutes

Summary: I didn't meditate, I was too stress because of my freelancing business so I decided to put it aside.

28 October 2019

Time: 33 minutes 5 seconds

Summary: I found this session really difficult, I was very sleepy as I only slept four hours last night. I started to meditate after 9 PM, I felt uncomfortable, I wanted to pee, I wanted to poop, and I really wanted to go to sleep. I stopped before the 45 minutes, did a poo and then went to bed immediately.

Edited by Raphael

29 October 2019

Summary: My monkey mind was on fire during this session, I wasn't very concentrated nor highly mindful, but I kept my eyes closed during the 45 minutes. I wanted to do some mindfulness in the beginning, but then let go of any kind of control and it ended in creating a thoughts storm. I didn't feel a huge difference of consciousness after the session.

Edited by Raphael

30 October 2019

Time: 45 minutes

Summary: I kept my eyes closed during the entire session that went globally very well. I was very happy during this meditation, even though I still had a lot of thoughts. My mind was clearer when I opened my eyes.

31 October 2019

SummaryI kept my eyes closed during the entire meditation. I wanted to do some concentration by making circles with both hands, but my mind went in hundreds of different directions. I was quite agitated and wasn't very concentrated finally. Thankfully, I still felt a little calmer at the end of the meditation.

1 November 2019

Summary:  The session went globally pretty well even though they were a lot of noise outside. I tried to concentrate on my breath, but lose it a lot. I kept my eyes closed even if it was quite challenging at the end, this is where I started to move my body a lot, and I also almost open my eyes. My mind was more clear after this meditation.

2 November 2019

Summary: It was a good session, I was pretty calm globally, but still had a lot of thoughts. I kept my eyes closed during the entire meditation. The ending was a little more difficult and I did some weird movements with my body, but I respect the time anyway. My mind was clearer when I opened my eyes.

3 November 2019

Time: 26 minutes 3 seconds

Summary: I failed to respect the time. I think this is caused by how lazy I have been this morning as I take too much time doing nothing and playing Call of Duty Mobile. I felt a little stressed because I already used a lot of my available time today. I didn't felt any difference in consciousness when I opened my eyes.

4 November 2019

Time: 45 minutes

Summary: The session went well and I kept my eyes closed during the entire 45 minutes. I choose to let go of everything, not control my mind, nor concentrate on something. The ending was a little difficult, but I felt more conscious, clearer, and lighter when I stopped.

Edited by Raphael

5 November 2019

Summary: I kept my eyes closed during the entire session even though they were a lot of noises outside at the beginning including a hen in the house. I choose to let go of everything, but at the same time I tried to be mindful to relax my body, I get caught in the monkey mind a lot. I'm not sure of the difference in my consciousness at the end.

6 November 2019

Summary: It was a great session and I kept my eyes closed during its entire duration. I let go of everything, I still had a lot of thoughts, but not a lot of parasites moves. I felt calmer in the end.

7 November 2019

Summary: I kept my eyes closed during the entire session. I searched my nose at a moment, at another one I struggle a lot and did a weird movement with my body, and the monkey mind was also pretty active today. I'm not sure of the consciousness difference at the end, I was maybe a little calmer, I'm not sure...

8 November 2019

Summary: It was a good session even though I failed at the beginning, but I kept my eyes closed during the meditation. On my first attempt, I got distracted after 5-6 minutes by a text message on phone, so I choose to restart again and I succeded. In the end, if I ignore that little interruption I did 50 to 51 minutes today. I didn't felt a huge difference in my consciousness when I stopped.