Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Hmm... If there is infinite intelligence in everything, then it means that there already is infinite intelligence in the physical body! So an even better mindfulness practice than observing thoughts is to become mindful of the physical body. It's similar to Eckhart Tolle's inner body awareness practice.

And since there is infinite intelligence in the body one practice is to be grounded with conscious awareness inside the whole body. Usually in ego consciousness our conscious attention is trapped within the head and is generally disconnected from the body.

Also, with infinite intelligence it's possible to open the heart energetically and become connected to the external environment through heart awareness. So the practice can include being grounded in the body with the heart as the center of awareness.

Now I have a logical explanation for why to avoid trying to control the future! It's based on the assumption that the future is predetermined. And then trying to control the future is not only unnecessary but also an enormous waste of energy, Energy flows where attention goes. So if we constantly are struggling with attempting to control the future that's lots of effort wasted on something that is already determined.

I failed miserably today when practicing mindfulness. My mind was completely absorbed in trying to control the future and planning for things. Until I realized that those plans can wait! That realization improved my practice.

"You may not realize that the ego has set up a plan for salvation in opposition to God's. It is this plan in which you believe. Since it is the opposite of God's, you also believe that to accept God's plan in place of the ego's is to be damned. ...

God's plan for salvation works simply because, by following His direction, you seek for salvation where it is. But if you are to succeed, as God promises you will, you must be willing to seek there only. Otherwise, your purpose is divided and you will attempt to follow two plans for salvation that are diametrically opposed in all ways. The result can only bring confusion, misery and a deep sense of failure and despair." - ACIM W-pI.71.

Wow, there are billions of egos in the world all with individual plans and personal control strategies for the future. Talk about clashes! So when one steps our of one's own personal control of the future there is also a detachment from all those other ego strategies out there.

The ego can only interact with other ego's when their narrowly selfish plans match. That's a form of special relationships. With the Holy Relationship interacting with others is always a match since the Holy Spirit only operates through oneness.

"Everyone on earth has formed special relationships, and although this is not so in Heaven, the Holy Spirit knows how to bring a touch of Heaven to them here. In the holy instant no one is special, for your personal needs intrude on no one to make your brothers seem different." - ACIM T-15.V.8.

All ego plans are parts of the universal plan. So all ego plans are perfectly aligned with all of reality. Yet we can recognize that the ego plans are all false perspectives when we believe that they are separate from the universal plan.

And herein, lies the trick: recognizing that all ego plans are already parts of the universal plan enables us to drop the redundant belief that our personal plans have independent existence. An ego plan is like a wave on an ocean and the wave believing it itself determines its movements.

Do I obey God's plan? Do I serve God's plan? Hell, no, I AM God's plan. :D That's actually true from a nondual perspective. We all are God's plan in action.

So it's about a really simple realization. It's precisely what spiritual teachers have pointed out again and again until they are blue in the face. And in ego consciousness we miss the meaning of their message, again and again.

If God's plan is automatic, which I believe it is, then what we can do, even in ego consciousness, is to observe the plan unfolding and to get understanding of where things are going. Without needing to control things! Personally I believe it's possible to drop personal control if I enter a state of more inner peace. And also, that things turn out better that way than with me trying to control things, or even plan things.

Instead of having plans, it can be replaced by a seeing what is likely to happen. And trying to come up with more clever strategies and plans is replaced by learning how to more and more being able to see clearly what God's plan is even for the future. Not even Christ knows God's plan fully because Christ is the Word made manifest, and that's always a finite state and that's why the Father is greater than Christ as it says somewhere in the Bible. But it's still possible to learn more and more of God's plan even though full understanding will never be possible.

When enlightened people describe their experience as being everything, that's actually a correct nondual perspective. But there also needs to be an understanding of how manifested reality as a whole evolves. What is called third density in the Law of One is the same as the fallen world in Christianity.

And third density is ego consciousness, the state governed by the Law of Confusion:

"Questioner: What about fourth-density experience of Ra? Would that also lie beyond the Law of Confusion?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Let us express a thought. Ra is not elite. To speak of our specific experiences to a group which honors us is to guide to the point of a specific advising. Our work was that of your peoples, of experiencing the catalyst of joys and sorrows. Our circumstances were somewhat more harmonious. Let it be said that any entity or group may create the most splendid harmony in any outer atmosphere. Ra’s experiences are no more than your own. Yours is the dance at this space/time in third-density harvest." - Law of One 64.8

Ra was talking about how they cannot answer that question directly, and Law of Confusion means free will, which is an ego trait. Enlightened people recognize that there isn't any free will. And if an enlightened person remains in third density without being harvested into fourth density, that's still the caterpillar stage of humanity, governed by the Law of Confusion, not the butterfly stage. They may be enlightened but their experience is still that of third density. It's similar to how Ken Wilber and Leo have talked about how people can be enlightened on different developmental levels.

Oh! J. Krishnamurti mentioned "thinking together". That seems to be a collective form of thinking mind. And that's still conceptual awareness, but on a much higher level than the ego mind. It's therefore different than Shunymurti's concept of trans-conceptual awareness.

And in ego consciousness ALL our thoughts are "caterpillar" thoughts as a part of third density. That's yet another reason for starting to question one's own thoughts. Not only is the belief in being a separate thinker false, it's also possible even that the ego's thinking is a very low conceptual level of thinking.

This is mindblowing. Bruce Lipton talked about how our next evolutionary leap for humanity is to become one whole being. Lipton calls it fractal evolution. We will develop a "voice of One", he said, meaning our whole planet.

As I see it we will then think with the mind of Gaia, billions of times more powerful than any separate ego mind. But it's not about thinking more thoughts, probably less thoughts, but with very high abstraction level. And what I found even more mindblowing is that in our next evolutionary leap after that, say 100,000 years into the future, we will think with the mind of our whole galaxy!

Edited by Anderz

The voice of One as all of humanity Bruce Lipton mentioned is in the Law of One called a social memory complex.

"Questioner: Is it possible for a third-density planet to form a social memory complex which operates in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible only in the latter or seventh portion of such a density when entities are harmoniously readying for graduation.

... The social memory complex is properly a fourth-density phenomenon." - Law of One 38.6-7

Bruce also said that the return of Christ means humanity as the One voice and as I have mentioned before this One is mentioned in the Bible:

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches." - Revelation 2:26-29

The morning star means planet Venus from which Ra in the Law of One originates as a social memory complex (collective consciousness). The seven churches mentioned in the Book of Revelation someone said represents the 7 chakras. So one logical interpretation is that the seven seals refer to the seven chakras individually and the churches mean the chakras collectively for humanity.

Ra says that a social memory complex only starts to emerge at the later stage of third density. I believe that we are in late third density now!

Edited by Anderz

What happens on a material level is important too, because the fluffy love and light spiritual stuff needs to be integrated with material reality. And it's interesting (and tedious) that the coronavirus crisis is still going on! Absolutely incredible. It's a huge shift for humanity on a material level. Here is a recent news article about it:

"The recession is much worse than the IMF expected and the hit to jobs 'catastrophic'

London (CNN Business) – The International Monetary Fund has slashed its global economic forecasts for 2020, saying the coronavirus pandemic is causing a much steeper recession and a slower recovery than initially expected. ...

The pandemic is causing an "unprecedented decline in global activity," according to the IMF. It said the global labor market has taken a "catastrophic" hit, movement outside the home remains depressed, companies have cut back on investment and consumer spending has dropped significantly." - CNN.com, June 24, 2020

And that also reminds me of the e-money that I predicted will be catalyzed by the coronavirus crisis. And interestingly, IMF is a candidate for launching a global version of e-money that will be converted to national e-money, such as e-dollar, e-euro and e-yen and so on.

Now my thinking feels lighter, but that's probably because I have managed to stay more in the body and feel my tensions and fear in the heart. So that's still a lot of suffering. Nasty. The good thing is that by having conscious attention on the suffering the tensions slowly, slowly start to melt away.

Releasing tensions seems to be a skill that can be trained. Really heavy and difficult in my experience, but still I can notice practical results. It's the whole ego structure that needs to be worked on. I found this in A Course in Miracles which is useful in relation to the fear in the heart:

"T-11.V.3. Let us begin this lesson in "ego dynamics" by understanding that the term itself does not mean anything. 2 It contains the very contradiction in terms that makes it meaningless. 3 "Dynamics" implies the power to do something, and the whole separation fallacy lies in the belief that the ego has the power to do anything. 4 The ego is fearful to you because you believe this. 5 Yet the truth is very simple:

6 All power is of God.
7 What is not of Him has no power to do anything.

T-11.V.4. When we look at the ego, then, we are not considering dynamics but delusions. 2 You can surely regard a delusional system without fear, for it cannot have any effects if its source is not real. 3 Fear becomes more obviously inappropriate if you recognize the ego's goal, which is so clearly senseless that any effort on its behalf is necessarily expended on nothing. 4 The ego's goal is quite explicitly ego autonomy. 5 From the beginning, then, its purpose is to be separate, sufficient unto itself and independent of any power except its own. 6 This is why it is the symbol of separation." - ACIM T-11.V.3-4

Since, as I postulate, removing the ego tensions is that same as the individual harvest from third to fourth density, which in turn means planetary consciousness activation, then Gaia, planet earth as a living being, can connect with the human heart and start to dissolve the tensions for us.

Whether that will work in practice or not remains to be seen. However I think it at least is something worth experimenting with. One practice related to this is to be mindful of one's heart, and to have conscious attention located in the chest area. I will take a look at this Sadhguru video again to find additional clues:

Great! Aaron Abke has a new video about the harvest:

I find the different time periods mentioned in the Law of One about densities totally confusing. Typical Law of Confusion language. I take that as a hint to look at what ACIM says about time:

"The miracle minimizes the need for time. 2 In the longitudinal or horizontal plane the recognition of the equality of the members of the Sonship appears to involve almost endless time. 3 However, the miracle entails a sudden shift from horizontal to vertical perception. 4 This introduces an interval from which the giver and receiver both emerge farther along in time than they would otherwise have been. 5 The miracle thus has the unique property of abolishing time to the extent that it renders the interval of time it spans unnecessary. 6 There is no relationship between the time a miracle takes and the time it covers. 7 The miracle substitutes for learning that might have taken thousands of years. 8 It does so by the underlying recognition of perfect equality of giver and receiver on which the miracle rests. 9 The miracle shortens time by collapsing it, thus eliminating certain intervals within it. 10 It does this, however, within the larger temporal sequence." - ACIM T-1.II.6. 

And since I have noticed that the truth is spread out among different sources, it seems valid to me to combine both the Law of One and ACIM in this case and expect that the harvest into fourth density can happen very quickly. I expect to experience personal harvesting results already this year!

Miracles, I have come to think of it, are simply a result of complexity increasing at an explosive rate. So miracles are both natural, just as ACIM says they are, and also miracles transcend the current reality. Miracles go beyond the past by bringing in chunks of novelty into manifested reality.

To repeat some of the ACIM principles of miracles:

"T-1.I.1. There is no order of difficulty in miracles. 2 One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another. 3 They are all the same. 4 All expressions of love are maximal.

T-1.I.2. Miracles as such do not matter. 2 The only thing that matters is their Source, which is far beyond evaluation.

T-1.I.3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. 2 The real miracle is the love that inspires them. 3 In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.

T-1.I.4. All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of life. 2 His Voice will direct you very specifically. 3 You will be told all you need to know.

T-1.I.5. Miracles are habits, and should be involuntary. 2 They should not be under conscious control. 3 Consciously selected miracles can be misguided.

T-1.I.6. Miracles are natural. 2 When they do not occur something has gone wrong.

T-1.I.7. Miracles are everyone's right, but purification is necessary first." - ACIM T-1.I.1-7

Even nonduality teacher Paul Hedderman quotes from A Course in Miracles in his new video:

I discovered that even the thoughts themselves are connected to the ego tensions. I'm totally obsessed with the tensions in my body and mind, haha. But I think it's important! It's the key, or at least one of the keys, to fully transcending the ego I believe.

It's possible through mindfulness practice to follow the thoughts into tensions in the neck, throat and in the face. But it probably goes even further than that into the body. I will practice some more to see what I can discover.

The ego tensions are a part of the collective ego delusion of humanity. And as the ego seeks to keep protecting itself, the tensions get worse and worse. ACIM says that being defenseless is true protection. To the ego that claim seems insane. The more protection, the better, the ego thinks. Just look at the current COVID-1984 farce.

So how can removal of protection makes us protected? It doesn't seem to make sense. My interpretation is that the protection can be removed because the ego cannot do anything in the first place! So no other egos, nor our own ego, can attack us, unless we live in a delusional state.

And I came to think that it's not only about protection against other people, or protection of material possessions. It's also protection against the environment including bacteria and toxins. That idea may seem even more crazy, but my reasoning is that we need to look at all of reality as a single system, and at the ego as a delusional state of the whole planet.