Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

If personal responsibility is a false perspective, shouldn't things like moral and personal responsibility be included in a transcend and include way? Yes, I believe so! Ramesh Balsekar said something about what prevents somebody from taking a machine gun and killing a lot of people if there isn't any personal responsibility, is that the behavior of the person, even without personal responsibility, is determined by the person's conditioning.

And I even have an additional idea about that which is that the ego cannot be transcended until there is enough moral personal responsibility in the person! So what we will see is that people who transcend their egos will behave morally responsible just because of the nature of the higher level of consciousness. In this way personal responsibility is included and also transcended since then there is the effect of it without there being any separate doer responsible for anything.

Edited by Anderz

Morality is often described as something relative and being dependent on culture and time in history. I recognize that there is also a universal aspect of morality which is that the more win-win for all the action is, the higher the morality.

It's possible to even go one step further and call it ethics. The difference is then that morality is about external rules while ethics is an intrinsic nature dependent on the level of consciousness. Moral rules are fragile, rigid and limited which means that they can easily become obsolete and even turn into immorality when things change in society. Ethics (as the term is used here) on the other hand is independent of external rules and is always in relation to all of reality.

One thing that hit me when Leo talked about how we take democracy for granted is that this also applies to New Age topics such as spiritual ascension and fourth density (the fifth dimension). It's not that we will transcend all politics and mundane materialist and social systems by abandoning it just because we enter the next evolutionary leap for humanity.

Because it seems clear to me that there is a purpose behind the development of our civilization. The baby needs to be kept when the bathwater of third density is thrown away. The Bible talks about smashing the nations to pieces, and I do believe that it means that governments will be replaced. However, even democracy and politics will be preserved, probably on a global level instead of maintaining separate nations as collective third density egos.

Another thing Leo said was that one problem with democracy that lacks strong leadership is that there are then many forces pulling in different directions and the net result is that society can hardly move forward at all and gets stuck. Good insight, and that's the problem with ego consciousness overall I think. Separate egos pull in different directions.

We cannot go back to more authoritarian political systems because that's lower on the consciousness level than democracy. However what I think A Course in Miracles is talking about is a higher spiritual form of "leadership" that moves forward as one without the need for dominator hierarchies or for totalitarian systems.

So as an example, in the case of the U.S., replacing Trump with another President will do little to change the situation. And I actually think Trump is doing a good job! The Great Awakening it seems to me is about Where We Go One, We Go All, meaning the kind of higher organization where "the One" is not some single dictator or a group of leaders. The One is the collective consciousness emerging on our planet.

I have been practicing looking at reality as predetermined. And now I discovered that it's scary! It's so opposite to what we have been taught and how we have been experiencing our lives from an ego perspective. It frightens the ego, at least I started to feel fear, only subtle but it's very deep no-no land for the subconscious.

The main issue is that it feels like a mechanical and trapped reality if the future is already determined. I have a suspicion though that it's just my ego's habitual perspective that makes it feel like that. What's needed is a radical recontextualization of how to perceive not only some things, but all of reality.

One exercise I'm trying is to examine what benefits there are with the new perspective. And inner peace and freedom from trying to control the future are two things that for me look interesting to look into.

One slight yet fundamental difference between my current view and Leo's current view is that Leo talks about politics as if it has importance in itself. It doesn't. My view is that what is valuable in a civilization is its uniqueness, not in its practical management except insofar as what is unique about it, by how say Coca-Cola is a product unique to our planet.

We have to I believe zoom out and take a look at the bigger picture where our whole civilization is one out of zillions and zillions of civilizations, all being essentially identical to our civilization except for what is unique about each civilization. History has shown again and again that the initial belief about us being special has turned out wrong. And it's simply a matter of extrapolating that trend further into the future.

It's like how all humans are basically the same and it's the uniqueness between each individual that makes a difference. This will become even more evident as we move into fourth density bodies which are avatars that later on will be capable of shapeshifting into any physical body. Things like money and politics are toys for developing civilizations such as our own at the moment.

And we can also look at it from a nondual perspective. Just as how the belief in personal doership is an illusion, it also applies to collective egos. A political party, a corporation and even a nation are collective egos. And it's merely a result of emerging and increasing complexity, all of it out of the control of any separate doer. What the hardcore nondual teachers such as Ramesh Balsekar, Tony Parsons, Wayne liquorman and Roger Castillo teach applies also to collective egos.

If we are "spiritual" only during some separate moments in meditation practice or treat it as something separate from ordinary daily living, that's duality. That's Maya, a term which I use here to indicate the illusionary nature of the belief that we are the doers and have independent responsibility. From a nondual perspective, which I here claim is the true perspective, reality is one automatic wholeness unfolding.

ACIM has this to say about it:

"It takes great learning both to realize and to accept the fact that the world has nothing to give. 2 What can the sacrifice of nothing mean? 3 It cannot mean that you have less because of it. 4 There is no sacrifice in the world's terms that does not involve the body. 5 Think a while about what the world calls sacrifice. 6 Power, fame, money, physical pleasure; who is the "hero" to whom all these things belong? " - ACIM M-13.2.

"Here is the answer to every problem that will confront you, today and tomorrow and throughout time. 2 In this world, you believe you are sustained by everything but God. 3 Your faith is placed in the most trivial and insane symbols; pills, money, "protective" clothing, influence, prestige, being liked, knowing the "right" people, and an endless list of forms of nothingness that you endow with magical powers." - ACIM W-pI.50.1.

"You do not really want the world you see, for it has disappointed you since time began. 2 The homes you built have never sheltered you. 3 The roads you made have led you nowhere, and no city that you built has withstood the crumbling assault of time. 4 Nothing you made but has the mark of death upon it. 5 Hold it not dear, for it is old and tired and ready to return to dust even as you made it." - ACIM T-13.VII.3.

I don't believe that the world will turn into dust literally, no more that how the Bible says that there is no longer any sea on the new earth means that the oceans will dry up. It's about the ego's belief system. The belief that we ourselves as separate entities are the doers will crumble.

What Leo mentioned about egos pulling in different directions preventing progress, that I believe also is what causes the ego tensions in body and mind! We literally carry around the ego structure of the whole world within us. And in ego consciousness we believe that we ARE those tensions.

My new approach is to combine that idea with the test of the nonduality claim that reality is automatic and predetermined. I think it will work! The ego tensions and the belief in accidents and in being a separate entity are one.

Spiritual teachers Sadhguru and Eckhart Tolle said that they don't need to think so much. I believe they are telling the truth. In theory it's possible that a higher state of consciousness is available that transcends thinking. Shunyamurti talked about trans-conceptual awareness.

And what will happen is that as more complexity emerges it will activate that higher state of consciousness in more people. It's logical since thinking is often a repetitive process with lots of friction. Thinking causes suffering which I see as nature's way of telling us that we need to move beyond thinking.

In ego consciousness thinking is necessary as a higher level of awareness than mere primitive instincts. The mistake is to believe that the intellect is the highest level of awareness. Moving beyond thinking is also consistent with the future being predetermined. The higher the level of consciousness, the more connected we become to the universal driving force, which transcends and includes thinking into a more integrated experience.

"The ingeniousness of the ego to preserve itself is enormous, but it stems from the very power of the mind the ego denies. 2 This means that the ego attacks what is preserving it, which must result in extreme anxiety. 3 That is why the ego never recognizes what it is doing. 4 It is perfectly logical but clearly insane." - ACIM T-7.VI.3.

There is the nondual metaphor of removing a thorn from the hand by using another thorn, and then throwing both thorns away. Similarly, this can be used for mindfulness practice. The thorn embedded in the hand is the ego intellect, and the other thorn used to remove the first thorn is the mindfulness practice.

The practice is then to observe one's thoughts nonjudgmentally. Notice that this is a form of split mind where one part (the mindful observer) is observing the rest of the mind (the ego intellect). It's a conscious and deliberate split and that makes it similar to removing one thorn with another thorn. And the goal of the practice is to have both thorns thrown away so that the mind becomes whole again on a level higher than before.

This mindfulness practice can be done by taking one's own thoughts as coming from an external commentator. Like hearing voices in the head with the knowledge that it's not external voices, only taken as such for the sake of the practice.

Leo mentioned that even corporations evolve. Interesting point! I am still a fan of Google and it's true that some companies at least have policies on the higher stages of Spiral Dynamics. Google is Orange/Green and might even be at Yellow depending on how the company actually works.

My new favorite is Huawei and I believe Trump is only fighting that Chinese corporation as a part of a bigger plan. Both Trump and Huawei are at the level of Turquoise I believe. We shouldn't get fooled by the public charade.

What Leo said about the farmers centuries ago, how they didn't have access to knowledge, there is a similar situation today! The vast majority of people wouldn't even dare or consider looking into conspiracy theories, because that would make them look crazy. And those who do look into conspiracy theories, they are caught in the first level of controlled opposition.

Jordan Maxwell, who himself probably is telling us a surface story, said: "Nothing in this world works the way you think it does." I have come to suspect that Jordan is actually correct. The amount of manipulation in society is mindblowing. That's why for example QAnon is very useful for waking up the masses. Q even admits that they are an intel agency team, or even some level above that, because Q says things like: "We have it all". And I believe that's basically true.

My new strategy to deal with all the manipulation is to move into the direction of predetermined reality. You can't budge that. Unless reality isn't actually predetermined.

Brand new video from Sadhguru where he talks about kundalini yoga:

Ha! Sadhguru just confirmed my claim that kundalini is a universal energy. And it's also a very powerful energy, he said. To me, that obviously means zero point energy of which all of manifested reality is made. As QAnon use to say: logical thinking.

Teal Swan has a video about kundalini:

Blocked kundalini in the body is very similar to what Wilhelm Reich called deadly orgone (DOR) which is a stagnant form of orgone. They are probably the same thing! Teal Swan said that kundalini and prana are the same thing, and that the universe is a unified ocean of energy. Shunyamurti said that prana, chi, orgone, animal magnetism and zero point energy are the same thing. 

Ego tensions are universal energy trapped in a blocked state. The third density world uses the ego tensions as a battery to fuel its manifestations which sucks us dry until we die, similar to how people were used in the Matrix movie.

It is of utmost pertinent urgency for us to clear up the blocks and tensions of energy within us, or we will die! This fallen third density world, the caterpillar stage of humanity, has feasted on our trapped energy for long enough. Now it's time for the harvest of the third density caterpillar and the formation of the fourth density butterfly.

When it comes to spreading information in ego consciousness there is often a constant effort to reach as many people as possible. That's the old advertisement model of television and radio! It's  sometimes useful to have many followers, likes, views and comments, but really, that's the mainstream media model.

I speculate that with a collective consciousness, information is spread much more efficiently than having millions of egos struggling to get attention by constantly begging for likes and subscriptions, in a survival of the fittest (stupidest, really xD) struggle for media domination.

The Bible says that the human body is a temple of God and also that the body of flesh cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." - 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

"I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable." - 1 Corinthians 15:50

Isn't that inconsistent? No, because the body of flesh is the third density body, and fourth and higher density bodies are made of higher density (energy(information) matter.

"But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another." - 1 Corinthians 35:40

Looking at the really big picture, the Law of One says that fourth density is related to the heart chakra. I think it also means that we will have the planetary consciousness in our hearts. And the HeartMath Institute has shown scientifically that our heart's electromagnetism is connected to Earth's magnetic field.

Then in the even bigger picture when we enter fifth density, which I think of as galactic consciousness, when we become able to visit other planets and other civilizations, then Earth will remain our planet of birth, but no longer necessarily our home planet! Because just as today how we can move from one home to another, in fifth density we can move to other planets.

Here comes almost a science fiction/spirituality speculation, but my new idea is that when we travel from one planet to another, our heart's connection detaches from the planet we start from and connects to the planet we arrive to.

ACIM says that inner peace will flow from the heart and out into the body. That's a fourth density connection to the planet! Even Aaron Abke, who I find is very conservative when it comes to estimating when we will enter fourth density said that according to the Law of One, planet Earth itself has already entered fourth density! I think it was mentioned that it happened around the years 2011 / 2012.

My interpretation is that in third density, in which humanity still is in, our hearts are disconnected. And that's the cause of the death drive. What will happen when we go from third to fourth density is that our hearts become connected to Earth. So the removal of the death drive is in actuality then an opening of the heart and a connection to the planet. 

Brad Johnson suggested connecting to Earth's collective consciousness through nature. That matches some of my experiences with animals in nature sometimes behaving fearlessly, totally out of their ordinary habitual instincts. There is intelligence hidden in nature!

In fact, the whole planet has intelligence. And that fits with Leo's explanation of how everything is infinite intelligence. It's just a veil basically that prevents us from accessing that intelligence and remain in isolated ego consciousness.