Paan

necessary to get yoga certification?

5 posts in this topic

Is it necessary to get certification before you start your own company that teaches kriya yoga/yoga and breathing exercises? Its not that I dont want to go study it but with all the books ive read and all my experience I feel I can teach. Going on one of those courses would of course give me more knowledge but mostly it would just given me a diploma showing my customers that im certified.

On 30. 9. 2019 at 10:10 AM, Paan said:

Is it necessary to get certification before you start your own company that teaches kriya yoga/yoga and breathing exercises? Its not that I dont want to go study it but with all the books ive read and all my experience I feel I can teach. Going on one of those courses would of course give me more knowledge but mostly it would just given me a diploma showing my customers that im certified.

Do you know how to teach other people safely, or do you only know what works for you? (<-good reason to take a certification for teachers)

Showing your customers that you're certified is not a bad thing. If you have the time, I would start the training & start teaching at the same time, or start teaching and get the training soon. You can get more out of the course if you already have some teaching experience, and you don't get demotivated by having to do a training first, if you start teaching right away. 

Have you seen the certification of your teachers? What did it look like?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

I would firstly start online coaching for self development. but I dont have any certificate. I would like to have one later on but for I dont have the money. I want to start coaching others and get the business running but can I do that without a coaching certificate?

On 9/30/2019 at 10:10 AM, Paan said:

Going on one of those courses would of course give me more knowledge

Do it, everything can teach you something ;) That doesn't mean you can't start teaching right now off course. Be aware that there can be certain things you have yet to discover so be careful when teaching other people. Specially with physical practices. Enjoy the ride, thats the most important thing!

Good luck with all!

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞