Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Enlightenment vs Subconscious

11 posts in this topic

Sup guys,

I want to reprogram my subconscious for success and NEW self image but at the same time make some spiritual work and gain momentum. 

The thing here is they both contradict. If I start installing NEW habits, beliefs and suggestions while meditating it will go no where since conciousness would dissolve this. 

Can anyone explain this work to detail? 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

As you mentioned, new habits & beliefs would be dissolved by consciousness. So just dissolve the ones you already have (and any ‘self image’ too). Being you is the greatest success. Perhaps there is something specific you want to accomplish, which you have in mind with the word success?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I disagree. There is going to be a time, who knows how long, where @Kalki Avatar will be working towards stabilized enlightenment and in the mean time it's very much going to matter what your self image and subconscious are like. I'd recommend psycho-cybernetics it does a great job of going over the value of a positive self image.  I don't think these two pursuits are antithetical to one-another, work towards enlightenment but at the same time develop a healthy self image.

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Nahm There are many but one example is deepening the masculine vibration of my self image. Seeing your self strong, assertive, leading, independent, powerful, passionate, etc. This is huge for me because I live with my family, go to university and work in a Bank. This vibration instantly makes you more attractive, persuasive and respected. I am working on reframing my relationship with my parents. They still think im their little kid and know me well, but they dont realize everyone changes over time. This kid frame affects my frame for all other life areas. I dont know if u know what I mean. Same goes at work and uni.

On the other hand I need to reframe my beliefs about money, relationship and Law career. In this particular case, my law career would be the first thing to work on since I never wanted college. Unconciously I planted negative beliefs about it and I sometimes still become anxious when studying. I dont know how to fix this. Btw my passion is on business, sales and marketing. I chose law since I thought it would be the most useful career for future businesses and making relationships. I have studied persuasion and business by my own online.

So, how can I change my beliefs toward something, like permanent no bs?

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Raptorsin7 Yes, the thing is, if im going to work on installing NEW powerful beliefs I better not meditate first, since it would be dissolved instantly. 

But, I get your point, since when I was only focused on enlightenment I still had a self image from time to time while being on deeper inner dimensions. 

7 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Nahm There are many but one example is deepening the masculine vibration of my self image. Seeing your self strong, assertive, leading, independent, powerful, passionate, etc.

Yes, deepen, don’t believe you are, discover you are. “Seeing yourself” is the building of a facade you’ll only have to deconstruct later. 

This is huge for me because I live with my family, go to university and work in a Bank. This vibration instantly makes you more attractive, persuasive and respected.

Your vibration is you, it is not an idea of you or a belief of you. Do shadow work as needed. You don’t need to act. The most attractive vibration, is the brave, authentic, genuine you. 

I am working on reframing my relationship with my parents. They still think im their little kid and know me well, but they dont realize everyone changes over time. This kid frame affects my frame for all other life areas. I dont know if u know what I mean. Same goes at work and uni.

Reframe your frame, open your mind. You’re not reframing anyone else frame (that’s actually your reframing of your own frame)

On the other hand I need to reframe my beliefs about money, relationship and Law career. In this particular case, my law career would be the first thing to work on since I never wanted college. Unconciously I planted negative beliefs about it and I sometimes still become anxious when studying. I dont know how to fix this.

By letting go of the beliefs. There is no need to create new beliefs about you. Examine the truth of your existing beliefs, scrutinize them. Write them down, and then write the exact opposite next to them. Notice, these are just perspectives, and the differentiator is you. This will bring beliefs about yourself to the surface, and do the same for them. Skills, etc, you can learn. You can read books, take classes, etc. Also, there are planets of subconscious programming videos available online, try em out. 

Btw my passion is on business, sales and marketing. I chose law since I thought it would be the most useful career for future businesses and making relationships. I have studied persuasion and business by my own online.

What have you found to be most fundamental about persuasion - the most useful? 

So, how can I change my beliefs toward something, like permanent no bs?

Just choose to be willing to be aware of your own bs. 

@Kalki Avatar i think you should keep meditating, i don't think it will dissolve a new self image you are creating. I also study law haha good luck with school man (:

32 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yeah, the reason I want to build this new automatic mask by making it unconcious is because is useful to my life situation and it saves time. I still dont have control over my schedule and enviroment. This means if I were to be enlightened I would create this temporary mask consciously for specific social situations, which is what many enlightened beings like sadhguru and bentinho massaro do. 

What specifically from persuasion? 

Generally speaking the most important aspect is creating comfort, rapport and intimacy. But you also need to learn how to attract attention like fishing and also be inwardly attractive as a person. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

@Kalki Avatar Well, we seem to have really different ideals. I lean toward authenticity, and reciprocity. In a hundred candidates for a job at my bank, if I was lucky enough to find one who is authentic, “unmasked”, vulnerable, and open minded, I’d hire them on the spot. I’d also pay more to do so, and I’d articulate why I’m doing that, so they begin to understand the culture. I believe they’d be likely more honest & coachable, and therefore would excel, and clients would find them trustworthy & genuine. The way you are going about it might work just as well or better. In my biases, it seems like you are mixing some good old 6 pillars with sales. Might work for you, and sorry if I’m not so helpful on this one.