Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

My Book of shadows

101 posts in this topic

Things I learned in witchcraft 

• The Battle is yours 
  • Demonization is used as a weapon in this world and a big army is created of demonizers who are deluded into believing that they are saving the world.  In reality they destroy the good and the strong. 
  • Our duty is not to protect the world but to protect ourselves from the world.  
  • It's important to respect and protect nature. Nature is innocent. 
  • The birds came and saved the gents from the jaws.  
  • Odin is a symbol of a powerful male that fulfills a woman forever.  Once she finds him she breaks the cycle of toxic relationships.  A woman who hasn't found him remains compromised with her needs and accepts regular water as good enough.  But Odin is spring water.  Once tasted and consumed, the heart reaches fulfillment on a permanent level and stops living in dissatisfaction and relentless searching ends.  Restlessness ends.  
  • Life is a game of hopping from one tree stump to the next meanwhile escaping the arrows of the world and reaching the intended target or destination to safety.  Like Jurassic Park.  
  •  
Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I have come to a very important conclusion in my spiritual journey and Christ helped me a lot in this 

The heart is precious. The quality of the heart. A good heart makes everything golden.. 

There is a divine role for each one of us that the divine force of the universe or God decides and this is regardless of a person's looks, talents, abilities.  You could have the ability and still not serve the role because the divine is not inside you.  

There are several transitions between life and death and once again life and death before we get united with the divine 

Oneness is the final goal.  There is only one good heart or soul in the universe, it's christ like. That one heart can have multiple copies spread out in different races and cultures and religions.  But the oneness remains the same.  A good person behaves the same way anywhere everywhere.  The goal should be to achieve this oneness.  Real beauty lies in becoming one with this oneness and experiencing and you feel true joy once you become one with that oneness of the universe because you are one with the kindred spirit.  In it lies true love and true glory, greatness and peace.  

In the primordial, there was glory. The evil descended and tried destroying it. The whales swimmed majestically. The manta glided in full glory. The dolphins galloped around joyfully. And then came a piranha from under the ground onto the sand and popped itself  into the ocean waves. They grew in number and had beastly fangs. Really ugly looking and a parasitic demeanor. They exploited, created chaos and chewed into every fish. Fishes swimming helter skelter and some half dead and dying and the ocean waters smell of blood. The whales turn and move around in despair as the piranhas chew their skin and cause them to die. The whales moan in pain and the sounds are heard from a distance in the mountains. The gannets hear them and start flying wildly over the ocean. They plunge into the waters and hunt the piranhas. The piranhas turn dead on the shore flapping their fins as they take their last breaths. The deals swirl around in circles while in the distance  a volcano is erupting. It's a herald for celebration. The dolphins come again, the whales begin their majestic swim and the manta glides over the rocks. Peace, glory and greatness has been restored again 

Edited by Preety_India

This was so inspiring especially the last words. 

3bi1y0.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

If it seemed like Michelle Williams was gushing about working on Fosse/Verdon while accepting her Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series, she was. She was also setting up a larger argument, one which basically boils down to: Studios, treat every actress the way FX treats Michelle Williams. “I see this as an acknowledgement of what is possible when a woman is trusted to discern her own needs, feels safe enough to voice them, and respected enough that they’ll be heard,” she said. “When I asked for my dance classes, I heard ‘yes.’ When I asked for more voice lessons, I heard ‘yes.’ A different wig, a pair of teeth not made out of rubber, ‘yes.’ All these things, they require effort and they cost more money, but my bosses never presumed to know better than I did about what I needed to do my job and to honor Gwen Verdon.” Said Williams, “Thank you, FX and to Fox 21 Studios, for supporting me completely and paying me equally.”

With that in mind, Williams pointed to the discrepancy between how the Michelle Williams of Hollywood are treated, both on set and in their paycheck, compared to performers of color, specifically black actresses. “Next time a woman, and especially a woman of color, because she stands to make 52 cents on the dollar compared to her white male counterpart, tells you what she needs in order to do her job, listen to her. Believe her, because one day she might stand in front of you and say ‘thank you’ for allowing her to succeed because of her workplace environment, not in spite of it.”

Edited by Preety_India

Love transcends all glory 

I believe an ideal or idol should be worshipped because it represents an ideal. But that does not mean to hate those who are weak and do not have the power of an ideal personification.  It means to grow and become like that but at the same time respect anything that is not like it and have empathy for it

Just Odin and hecate are mythological ideals of power,  it does not mean to have disdain for those who don't come close to this ideal.  Because there is also christ that teaches love and acceptance.  However Odin and Hecate represent glory and magnificence, it should be praised but not held on a pedestal to create division.  

Here the principle would be aim for the best but do not hate or demonize something that is not the best   

For example a farmer can have the best cows, the best horses but it wouldn't be ideal for him to give up on a cow that is sick and think that it no longer serves his purpose.  Glory lies in being glorious but also in  appreciating the glory in the smallest most unimportant things. Glory lies in holding power but in also having a heart of gold. 

So the conclusion really is to have an ideal but at the same time have the openness to appreciate the good in everything. 

After all everything worthwhile or worthless has a divine role no matter what worth is placed by the human perception.  

Edited by Preety_India

The other thing I discovered today is to radiate positivity in my words, thoughts and actions and carefully choose each one of those no matter how jealous or rude the opponent is. I should just be polite because that way I bring only positivity to myself and stave off negativity   

By choosing to use positive language and not the language of conflict or tension I only allow positive energy to resolve around me and attract other positive people eventually.  

Do not engage or entangle your aura or energy with that of someone else and do not let their negativity impact or dent your positive aura.  

Edited by Preety_India

The mistakes I made this week 

Not handling my bus tickets 

Keeping wet roses is bad. They catch fungus.  

There are certain things I'll learn in witchcraft like dos and donts.  

Not to wear jeans during my classes 

Not to skip my vitamin d 

I can use soap bars for the ritual

That I shouldn't do the event.  It was a lesson learned. It took all my energy 

Not to order anything from mod 

Not to throw cake into the drn

Not to drink excessive coffee. The effect usually starts at the end of the day. Even tea

Lime juices help with sleep

Not to eat eggs at night or dinner

To exercise a lot 

Not play around with med time

Not to eat too much alkaline 

Drinking too much milk is also not good. Even cold milk. 

Eating too much chocolate also causes discomfort and sleeplessness 

Eat specific breads only 

Not to befriend a stranger 

Not to ever eat the flaspo cake 

Edited by Preety_India

Biology defeats everything even the paranormal.  

Job 41

1The Lord said to Job:

2“Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him?

Let him who accuses God answer him!”

3Then Job answered the Lord:

4“I am unworthy—how can I reply to you?

I put my hand over my mouth.

5I spoke once, but I have no answer—

twice, but I will say no more.”

6Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm:

7“Brace yourself like a man;

I will question you,

and you shall answer me.

8“Would you discredit my justice?

Would you condemn me to justify yourself?

9Do you have an arm like God’s,

and can your voice thunder like his?

10Then adorn yourself with glory and splendor,

and clothe yourself in honor and majesty.

11Unleash the fury of your wrath,

look at all who are proud and bring them low,

12look at all who are proud and humble them,

crush the wicked where they stand.

13Bury them all in the dust together;

shroud their faces in the grave.

14Then I myself will admit to you

that your own right hand can save you.

15“Look at Behemoth,

which I made along with you

and which feeds on grass like an ox.

16What strength it has in its loins,

what power in the muscles of its belly!

17Its tail sways like a cedar;

the sinews of its thighs are close-knit.

18Its bones are tubes of bronze,

its limbs like rods of iron.

19It ranks first among the works of God,

yet its Maker can approach it with his sword.

20The hills bring it their produce,

and all the wild animals play nearby.

21Under the lotus plants it lies,

hidden among the reeds in the marsh.

22The lotuses conceal it in their shadow;

the poplars by the stream surround it.

23A raging river does not alarm it;

it is secure, though the Jordan should surge against its mouth.

24Can anyone capture it by the eyes,

or trap it and pierce its nose?

2759917b9271c68fd7ed3eeb6bca4d87.jpg

c1348e5c688c5eea0b1826e0c47e956e--extinct-animals-prehistoric-animals.jpg

charles-robert-knight-diplodocus.jpg

1“Can you pull in Leviathan with a fishhook

or tie down its tongue with a rope?

2Can you put a cord through its nose

or pierce its jaw with a hook?

3Will it keep begging you for mercy?

Will it speak to you with gentle words?

4Will it make an agreement with you

for you to take it as your slave for life?

5Can you make a pet of it like a bird

or put it on a leash for the young women in your house?

6Will traders barter for it?

Will they divide it up among the merchants?

7Can you fill its hide with harpoons

or its head with fishing spears?

8If you lay a hand on it,

you will remember the struggle and never do it again!

9Any hope of subduing it is false;

the mere sight of it is overpowering.

10No one is fierce enough to rouse it.

Who then is able to stand against me?

11Who has a claim against me that I must pay?

Everything under heaven belongs to me.

12“I will not fail to speak of Leviathan’s limbs,

its strength and its graceful form.

13Who can strip off its outer coat?

Who can penetrate its double coat of armor a ?

14Who dares open the doors of its mouth,

ringed about with fearsome teeth?

15Its back has b rows of shields

tightly sealed together;

16each is so close to the next

that no air can pass between.

17They are joined fast to one another;

they cling together and cannot be parted.

18Its snorting throws out flashes of light;

its eyes are like the rays of dawn.

19Flames stream from its mouth;

sparks of fire shoot out.

20Smoke pours from its nostrils

as from a boiling pot over burning reeds.

21Its breath sets coals ablaze,

and flames dart from its mouth.

22Strength resides in its neck;

dismay goes before it.

23The folds of its flesh are tightly joined;

they are firm and immovable.

24Its chest is hard as rock,

hard as a lower millstone.

25When it rises up, the mighty are terrified;

they retreat before its thrashing.

26The sword that reaches it has no effect,

nor does the spear or the dart or the javelin.

27Iron it treats like straw

and bronze like rotten wood.

28Arrows do not make it flee;

slingstones are like chaff to it.

29A club seems to it but a piece of straw;

it laughs at the rattling of the lance.

30Its undersides are jagged potsherds,

leaving a trail in the mud like a threshing sledge.

31It makes the depths churn like a boiling caldron

and stirs up the sea like a pot of ointment.

32It leaves a glistening wake behind it;

one would think the deep had white hair.

33Nothing on earth is its equal—

a creature without fear.

34It looks down on all that are haughty;

it is king over all that are proud.”

Edited by Preety_India

Biology,  art,  science, religion, spirituality, witchcraft, creation are way more powerful than any paranormal entity in the world.  

Is matter more important or energy 

Is steam more important than water 

Steam can be condensed into water but water is the deliverable form, we don't drink steam,  we drink water.  Energy is a field. Is force more important than matter.. 

What is more important, a mountain or a strong gust of wind.  

This is a complex question.  

Now when the wind becomes violent it turns into a tornado.  The tornado can lift or break even large houses and buildings. But the tornado will need even greater force to lift a still bigger object like a huge building.  

This question is more like the eternal battle between a tortoise and a rabbit.  A rabbit is agile and can run faster but it fell asleep along the way and the tortoise with its mighty determination won the race.  Shows the victory of quality over stamina. 

This again begs the question, of what is to be needed.  The answer is both. 

Stamina without quality is vacuous and will serve no role unless it's put to use.  Quality is vacuous without stamina because by itself it cannot achieve,  both are lacking something.  Stamina needs only a little quality and quality needs only a little stamina and both can succeed.  Who wins. It's dependent on how strong the stamina is and how intense the quality is. Both are equally formidable in their intense states.  

It's like what is stronger, a rock or water.  Rock only appears stronger than water because when water falls, it doesn't have the impact a rock has.  But now consider the same water falling at torpedo speed. It's water again. Same molecular structure. However when it is imparted such force,  it can bring a flood and cause the same devastation as a falling rock.  

So a rock is formidable by itself but water only becomes formidable when it gains monstrous force. 

Now in wiccan we have 5 forces.  Air water fire Earth ether. 

Air can be destructive like a tornado or storm.  Standalone it's not.  It needs a force. 

Water becomes destructive during a flood.  By its nature it appears gentle though

Fire when small appears to do nothing. When large it can consume and destroy anything.  

Earth or a rock appears stable at first.  However an asteroid can cause tremendous destruction and so an iceberg or avalanche of ice can cause destruction on a scale unprecedented by either water or air.  

Ether is spiritual intent. Ether can bring primordial change.  It can be powerful in its own way. It can cause transformation or decay.  It's a dynamic force.  It's more beautiful than any of the four forces because it can get creative and only create what it desires 

In short, all are powerful in their own ways depending on how strong or intense they can be. It's about quality, structure and intent. All three are equally powerful.  

One has to remember that a structure is not just a structure but a formation of many years.  Thus it carries significance due to the hard work and time put into the making of it. 

I'd say there are 3 things that I observe here. 

The force of energy 

The force of  matter 

The force of  intent 

I will describe these with suitable adjectives 

The force of matter being

" Carnal" 

The force of water or energy being "Colossal"

The force of ether being "ethereal" 

Carnal,  Colossal and Ethereal.  

Edited by Preety_India

I worship 3 gods and goddesses and a deity of Christ 

I haven't abandoned Christianity and I try fusing it with my wiccan concepts.  

Hecate and Odin and Persephone.  

Edited by Preety_India

There were some internal debates in my mind that I'm finally able to resolve after a long time 

One is the debate between matter  and spiritual 

I think both are equally important 

And the other debate was between talent and role.  About superiority and importance.  

I think everyone has a divine role despite their flaws and lacking. 

Edited by Preety_India

Do not guilt trip yourself for anything at all

She threw a shoe at him. I'm so emotional now

I wrote this for my short poem 

Hate is the real enemy

Not you not me 

We don't acknowledge that 

We are incapable of love 

But rather accept that it's okay to  hate 

let him who is without sin cast the first stone

In God lies true beauty and glory 

Our glory is nothing 

We need to be like God (great soul) 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

God knows you. He is the all knower. 

God doesn't judge you 

God doesn't hate you 

God only wants to save you 

Edited by Preety_India

Somebody has to lose their life in the chaos. 

There is this constant production of negative energy of entropy that allows nothing to be in order or logic and causes everything to fall out of order and brings mayhem and destruction. This energy creates endless drama of which people become victims. It's more like an anthology of poems describing a series of events that finally brought a fatal end to a person's life. 

Edited by Preety_India

At the end of the day I feel like everything is just human perception. And human perceptions are inherently invalid because they are designed around a fake unsupportive illusory human system. If they didn't try to help you, then they don't have the right to judge you either. 

Things are way better and bigger than human beings. Look at the dinosaurs. They were so mighty. So huge. So big. We are nothing in front of them. There are much bigger things in this world than teeny tiny super important perceptions and judgements. Truly worthy godly creations do not whine and complain and judge but create a better world, they work, they create... It's easy to complain. The ones who are insecure complain and blame. 

Any person who judges someone suicidal and calls them weak are morons. They can only shame and blame. They don't have the Valor to change things. But godly creations set about working and bring a change. They are humble, they work hard, they show great strength and generosity and they work towards a vision. A godly person would never shame 

I have so much negative energy that needs to be released.

Edited by Preety_India

And I have to remind myself to override bad situations. 

Any person who demonizes you and hates you or points your flaws or makes you look bad or guilty is not your friend but your enemy. They are not making a petition. They just want you to suffer. 

They are not making you look bad because they are offended by you or genuinely believe that you are bad, but because they are really bent on making you look bad because they are a hater. Their purpose is to demonize you. 

That's why they won't even accept an apology or find a way to bridge a bond. 

Edited by Preety_India