TheAvatarState

Love Insight from the Love worksheet

4 posts in this topic

This insight just came while I was filling out Leo's "What is Love" worksheet. After getting halfway through, a piercing, crystal clear idea raced into my head. "It's all Love." Wait, what if it was that simple? And what does that mean? I reflected a little more.

Humans only do things out of Love. As Rupert Spira has said (paraphrased), Love is awareness, Love is the Source, and what we call "hate" is just Love being filtered and distorted through ego (separation). Yes, of course we all know this. But a further implication revealed itself to me! I connected this with what Leo said, that all human qualities must also by definition be qualities of the universe, because I am the universe. How can I possess a quality which the universe does not? Humans are the first  and only species that we know of that can self inquire and discover that Love is the only thing that drives him. It was the universe that discovered that through us. 

Therefore, Love is the only driving force in the You-niverse. I can't communicate to you how deeply, broadly, and clearly this hit me just a few minutes ago. You think you understand. But you do not. Even my expanded understanding is extremely limited, less than a fraction of it, because it is indeed infinite. Understanding this is like looking at the stars on a crisp night in Canyonlands while trying to grasp the vastness of space. Surrendering yourself becomes the only option. 

Have a blessed night ?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

45 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

Humans are the first  and only species that we know of that can self inquire and discover that Love is the only thing that drives him. It was the universe that discovered that through us. 

No, silly.

It was you who discovered that through the universe ;)

The universe knew it was Love all along. Only the human self didn't know.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, silly.

It was you who discovered that through the universe ;)

The universe knew it was Love all along. Only the human self didn't know.

Thanks for the correction, you're right. So the universe created the limited human self to appreciate Love through form? Is that what this is?

And I have another question. How does the Universe "know" things like that if it's formless? How can intelligence and knowledge be a-mechanical? This seems an obvious impossibility. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo