CreamCat

Devilry and survival seen through intense footage

4 posts in this topic

Villagers vilify a leopard and enjoy killing it with sticks. They were like cavemen.

Imagine that a human substituted for the leopard.

Edited by CreamCat

I don't know what the reason is for the killing, do leopards cause damage of livestock in the east? Maybe thats why there in so much hatred. 

Anyway, that malevolent herd mentality is not really anything I would want to come towards. Its like gang violence and gang rape. I think it is very easy to be influenced by a crowd and go with it so I won't judge them. Even I could be easy influenced if I got permission by my surroundings to let my devil loose. I guess it depends somewhat on culture and uppringning. We kill for sports here in the west and its acceptable by many people. What's the deal with taking pictures, why do they feel heroic for doing this? 

Edited by Wlangr

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

3 hours ago, Wlangr said:

What's the deal with taking pictures, why do they feel heroic for doing this?

To them, It's a proof of bravery and manliness. It's a trophy. They killed a difficult enemy. They want recognition for bravery. They might even have thought of turning the body of a leopard into a stuffed specimen and selling it to a rich man or giving it to a man of power as a present.

Their toxic masculinity was mortally toxic to the leopard.

Edited by CreamCat

14 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Imagine that a human substituted for the leopard.

It happens daily....