Mezanti

Neil deGrass Tyson final stages of Orange?

3 posts in this topic

Neil is very orange, he is a data god but its about worshipping results and statistics, and he judges other groups of people whilst not recognizing he is just one of these groups of people, he thinks he is above all of them, failing to understand their underlying value structures. 
i know that transitioning through a SD STAGE has a couple of phases where the near the last phases the person feels very defensive about their paradigm and is slowly starting to notice the limitations of their paradigm and they fear that once they realize the limitations, the person who they once were will die and be born into new values. 
neil seems very defensive in this JRE interview

Yeah in the last JRE NDGT episode if I remember correctly Neil seemed like he was pretty calm and collected and Joe got riled up on some topic about twitter comments and started insisting he was right and Neil was wrong.

Now i've only watched parts of this and clicked on the argument highlights (lol) but Neil is seeming pretty defensive about stuff. He is definitely balls deep in his paradigm indeed.

Taking into account the 1,000+ JRE episodes, its amusing to see which ones Joe is triggered and tightly wound and which ones he is the grown up in the room. After thousands of hours of recorded interaction you can really wrap your mind on what makes Joe tick and the many moods he's prone to on certain days...

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry