Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dizzy

Raw reality experience - 5-MeO - Ego backlash

3 posts in this topic

After a major breakthrough 2 weeks ago, I have a major ego backlash question for you guys who are seriously working with entheogens. No one can verify the experience of being raw reality, however my mind keeps inquiring  : 

1) what if my experience was just creation of my mind ... creating another state of illusion ?

2) The peak of a 5 - MeO - DMT trip will 'give' me anything but TRUTH ? This moment right here as I write this is TRUTH. What is NOT Truth  ? 

3) Was my mind and body deconstructed by the entheogen in order to be entirely reconstructed with Truth/ GOD in every single neuron/ molecule/ aspect of it  ? 

In love,

in breath,

in gratitude.

''Firmness in Love" 

30 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

1) what if my experience was just creation of my mind ... creating another state of illusion ?

You are now back to human form doing what human minds do - try to make sense of what IS by creating a story of an "experience" that happened. There is nothing wrong with that. It can give the mind and body a sense of grounding and can have practical purpose in life. Just be aware of what is happening. Right Now your mind is creating a story of an experience. It's no big deal.

This moment right here as I write this is TRUTH.

Yes

What is NOT Truth  ? 

Nothing. . . Yet that's Truth as well. . . 

3) Was my mind and body deconstructed by the entheogen in order to be entirely reconstructed with Truth/ GOD in every single neuron/ molecule/ aspect of it  ? 

The subjective experience certainly feels like deconstruction. There is so much deconstruction that reality becomes Clear.

Notice how you are assigning meaning and intention within a story. We could also say that the mind and body was deconstructed so one could be a Clear channel for others. Yet that doesn't seem to resonate with you. Ime, this intellectual story creation is just one component. There is also energetics such as empathy and intuition that are non-verbal. If your intuition tells you that the mind body is reconstructed with Truth/God, then that is what your intuition is telling you and that is true. If you read online that after a 5-meo breakthrough you are *supposed* to be reconstructed with Truth in every neuron, yet your intuition tells you that's not reality - then that is what's happening.

To me, it sounds like you are on the verge of sober breakthrough beyond intellectual stories. I would be mindful of how immersed you get into concepts and story creation - it can be helpful to a degree - yet it can hinder deeper levels of embodiment, knowing and expansion. 

You said that you were deconstructed. If you were deconstructed to clarity - great. Now observe how the deconstruction, construction, deconstruction process works. All around us - a cycle of deconstruction and construction.