Galyna

"the Labyrinth Of Time" By Anthony Peak

12 posts in this topic

Hello :)

I really want to recommend the booked mentioned above. Reading it now and absolutely adore it. I love Anthony Peak. He managed to encompass quantum physics, theology, neurology and esoteric philosophy in his work.  

5168i8hKpmL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

well...but still great to read for outlook expansion:)

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

On 5/20/2016 at 10:35 AM, AngryMan said:

why not just delete the website from your favorites, then it will no longer exist, and if you dont come here, you wont know that you have any post or account to worry about deleting.

On 5/7/2016 at 10:36 AM, Galyna said:

Hello :)

I really want to recommend the booked mentioned above. Reading it now and absolutely adore it. I love Anthony Peak. He managed to encompass quantum physics, theology, neurology and esoteric philosophy in his work.  

5168i8hKpmL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It was quantum physics that really help me to understand what had happened to me in my life, the book sounds interesting i will have to check it out, thanks,  time is an illusion, the human identity needs time, outside of that it doesnt exist

3 hours ago, AngryMan said:

Don't cry, you'll find new friends, and I'm sure they'll have lots and lots of fun things to share with you.

hahahahahha i think you love this place

2 hours ago, AngryMan said:

Yes, and your sincere advice and genuine concern for my well-being warms my heart.

Or maybe it was just another way of saying "Da fuck you care about my account."

when you put stuff on the world wide web it is no longer yours,  sometimes you just have to forget it and move on.  my advise to you was to make it easier for you.

2 hours ago, AngryMan said:

I won't lose any sleep over it, Charlie, and I'm out of here regardless. But I do stand by the points I've been making about it (in the relevant thread), there's simply no contest.

As for me, I've tried it your way and that's the only reason I didn't ask for this sooner. Much sooner, in fact. I've been telling myself exactly what you're telling me, since shortly after I first came here. I guarantee you it has NOT made ANYTHING easier for me.

"No one has any idea to what degree they are shaped by the people and conditions of their environment until they undertake to extricate themselves from it." -- Jed McKenna

No, it's not life or death, and yes it's all in my head, and no doubt I'm just a weak pathetic pussy. But right now I have bigger fish to fry, and the last thing I need is this bullshit forum added to the mix. And that's when I say, sometimes a small gesture can be a big help. Wouldn't you agree?

So what's the fucking problem with that. You want to help? Be a pal and say "Hey, won't someone just do this guy a simple favor here? How can this be too much to ask? How can it take weeks to respond to requests like this? If you can do it for spammers and troublemakers within the hour, then surely you can do it for good ol' Pinocchio  before christmas."

Instead of repeating your unasked advice in random threads like this one, and thinking you know what's best for me. Or if all else fails, you could at least stop talking to me and mind your own goddamn business.

"No one has any idea to what degree they are shaped by the people and conditions of their environment until they undertake to extricate themselves from it." -- Jed McKenna

I understand this better than 99.9 % of human beings.  I suspect the forum is not what is causing your distress, it is something deeper, and apparently the forum and the views here are affecting you in a way that may be agitating your issues outside of the forum.

Can i ask why you came here and what did you expect when you got here, and as for the small gesture you ask me to agree on, i thought i gave you a good gesture, in how to solve the problem you had with the site, without pain and conflict.  You have issues in your life, did you come here to find solutions or help for those issues? 

His name, AngryMan, says it all....reminds me of Hulk. One is in a state of fury, hate, bitterness, frustrated by feeling, resentment for being misunderstood. One is a prisoner of the self of which they can't figure how to defeat and free oneself from....hang in there, AM. 

@AngryMan @charlie2dogs @Galyna

Hi All...

For what it's worth, it might be fruitful at this point in asking if anybody here has really looked into the credentials of quantum physics?  It is indeed a watertight theory with around 100 years of, so far, fool-proof testing.  But unfortunately within the scientific world a rather disconcerting problem presents itself in the form of a directly contradictory opposing theory of "relativity", which is also said to hold the same watertight field-tested credentials.  The obvious problem that his conundrum presents is that at least one of these two theories has to be wrong - both cannot exist in relation to each other!

My current (and admittedly very limited) understanding of this mathematical theoretical realm is that quantum behaviour is actually non-existent on the everyday macroscopic level, aka "brain" level of existence.  

Perhaps some kind and well educated soul here could shed some light on what this, and what it means for us in terms of enlightenment?  But as far as I can tell quantum theory is not a completely reliable explanation for making sense of reality, but rather it must be recognized for what it actually is:

Theoretical speculation.

-Mal

Edited by Mal

10 minutes ago, AngryMan said:

Charlie, you don't know the first thing about me.

And it shouldn't matter.

I don't give a hoot about this forum one way or another. I admire Leo for what he does and I'm sure this can be a great place for people to find support in whatever they think they're trying to accomplish. If they even know what the hell that is. But in any case I didn't come here as a follower of Leo at all and I didn't come looking for help.

As you undoubtedly know, the universe has a tendency to bring you to the right place at the right time. This was more like that. Neither Leo, nor the things typically discussed on this website, have anything to do with it. This forum was more like an incidental swamp of a backdrop to the real rollercoaster.

So now it's time to extricate myself from the swamp. There's nothing for me here, it was only my own ego bullshit that kept me coming back, and I'm fucking sick of it.

Also of course, on a side note, I now do regret having trusted this website with my private shit. You're right, I should have known better, even here (or especially here, I guess, since this is the only place that doesn't allow the deletion of ones own content and account). So this will be the first and last time I make that mistake.

well i want to wish you the best

@AngryMan

I apologize if I have offended you. Not my intention. 

Believe me, I am no "advanced being".

It's difficult to imagine anyone being able to empathize with a person who is suffering. It would be presumptuous of anyone to claim they can truly understand the person.

I do not wish to ellicit any more agitation from you. Trusting that is not expected. Accepting that anyone could or even care to help sounds barbaric right now. 

Jus know that I meant no harm. Not everyone is evil. 

Edited by ArabiaNytes

On 22/05/2016 at 7:02 PM, Mal said:

@AngryMan @charlie2dogs @Galyna

Hi All...

For what it's worth, it might be fruitful at this point in asking if anybody here has really looked into the credentials of quantum physics?  It is indeed a watertight theory with around 100 years of, so far, fool-proof testing.  But unfortunately within the scientific world a rather disconcerting problem presents itself in the form of a directly contradictory opposing theory of "relativity", which is also said to hold the same watertight field-tested credentials.  The obvious problem that his conundrum presents is that at least one of these two theories has to be wrong - both cannot exist in relation to each other!

My current (and admittedly very limited) understanding of this mathematical theoretical realm is that quantum behaviour is actually non-existent on the everyday macroscopic level, aka "brain" level of existence.  

Perhaps some kind and well educated soul here could shed some light on what this, and what it means for us in terms of enlightenment?  But as far as I can tell quantum theory is not a completely reliable explanation for making sense of reality, but rather it must be recognized for what it actually is:

Theoretical speculation.

-Mal

Youre right, as of yet nobody has been able to combine quantum mechanics and reletivity into a single unified theory. However that's not to say it's impossible to do so. 

You're right, in quantum physics particles can only exist with certain discrete physical properties (energy, momentum etc.). On the macroscopic scale, these discrete changes between physical properties are so small that it cannot be measured.