Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

The Dark Side Of Chocolate

4 posts in this topic

Something to think about next time you buy a chocolate bar. Your actions reach further than you think. 

Self-Bias test: You are one of the children in that plantation. Visualize what it feels like. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I visualized every chinese children working on my iphone ( albeit I never buyed an apple product in my entire life )

now I own a xiaomi though, so maybe they grow up xD

If I m not wrong it's the case for many fruits aswell.

All importation outside of your country from Africa is in a way born from exploitation, but that's just how system work, master & slave, in all types of country.

we all have our little children hands, sure they are not put in cold mines, they are put in a prison with a teacher brainwashing them for a decade with bullshit. ( for then being an obediant slave of their system )

I m not sayin it's good to makes work children, but is there even a limit, when adultness start ?

our own grand grand parent were laboring at 12

Edited by Aeris

26 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I visualized every chinese children working on my iphone ( albeit I never buyed an apple product in my entire life )

Wow! But Leo! My iPhone! I cant live without that! How will I watch your videos?? : (

now I own a xiaomi though, so maybe they grow up xD

If I m not wrong it's the case for many fruits aswell.

Ill have to research that. Thanks.

All importation outside of your country from Africa is in a way born from exploitation, but that's just how system work, master & slave, in all types of country.

”Just how it is...”

we all have our little children hands, sure they are not put in cold mines, they are put in a prison with a teacher brainwashing them for a decade with bullshit. ( for then being an obediant slave of their system )

I m not sayin it's good to makes work children, but is there even a limit, when adultness start ?

our own grand grand parent were laboring at 12

Will you be my slave? Your grandparent was a slave. Whats the problem? Oh you dont want to? What if I kill you then? You have no right! Your just a child, I have power over you. 

Imagine your reaction if I said that to you. : )

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

yes my reaction as a 7 child was saying my mother that she was a slave, the day I understanded number, " I asked my mom how much she is pay for his work. "

I aswell told my father how many € he lost in cigaret every year ( 2500€ ~ per year ) I told him about all the things he could have done with it.

I aswell told my father that he was exploited by society.

I come from hardcore nihilism + sarcasm + black humor + being hated by everyone for pointing truth, I was raised in a green/yellow thinking, then come back in orange for being accepted by society at large.

my main politic area was aswell anarchism. ( I always loved scenario about death of society )

All my schools years was "hell", like many people liked school, I only got nostalgia for tv show and video games, I was very aware of being brainwashed before my 10 years old.

All my early life I was thinking "I" : was the insane one, when in fact everyone was just a fucking zomby

I m the friend you want if you want hardcore and sincere criticism, but if you want to be pray and loved for nothing, don't talk to me ( I aswell encourage and bring joy in the same way. ) I m an hardcore shadow pointer. ( intp ) and when I started with myself, ho man, such a huge load of crap

watching patterns and paradox in people and in myself is a game I do since I m a little kid, was very stuck at an egoic yellow level though. ( I m still )

turquoise for me was more about natural life than taking another religious dogma.