Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ROOBIO

There is only now - it is all that has ever been

2 posts in this topic

This insight just hit me.

There has only ever been the present moment. It is not occurring in any location and doesn't exist on anytime timeline.

It only happens literally NOW in this very moment. It has never existed at any other time. Sure the contents of the present moment change, they morph, new beings come into the now and old beings leave it. But that has only happened in the present moment - if you understand me, It is really hard to put into words.

All the people in history have existed only in the present moment. Their bodies just died and they morphed into another being within the present moment. Then people wrote about their lives, and the objects that contained the descriptions of their lives, eg books or word of mouth, haven't morphed or changed in the present moment as much as their bodies. The knowledge has remained in the now, that is how we are able to understand how they lived in the very present moment you are experiencing. But their experience has only ever happened in the now, in the very same now that you are experiencing right now and nowhere else in time!

You are every person/being that has existed in history. You are the present moment! Consciousness has just created a new version of those people within it, and that is what your body is now.

Time is something we invent to keep track of our day, to put history into a manageable context. 

It feels like reality is this exploding vessel of perceptions that continually morph and flow.

Any thoughts?

Edited by ROOBIO

@ROOBIO very elegantly stated.  You nailed it my friend.   But knowing it in concept is one thing - collapsing all that there is...leaving only you as the present moment..well that is quite another :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.