Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rorghee

How to get out of reaction mode?

22 posts in this topic

@molosku yes important to cultivate presence, although sometimes I can get caught trying to observe as a sneaky attempt to feel better and i dont realise it, not observing for the sake of observing

On 8/21/2019 at 6:29 PM, rorghee said:

So when ego is 'triggered' and say you have fear come up, I can react and concentrate out of negative motivation which only fuels the fear more. When in this situation where there is no or little positive motivation, it feels like your just fucked, whatever you do just makes it worse because the only thing in your control is to concentrate but if you're negatively motivated to concentrate its no use. You could try let go of it but easier said than done. 

Most other emotions are fine to accept, but fear is the worst because if you accept it you fail at what youre trying to overcome and if you react in resistance it gets worse, but when fear takes over for me personally i can't connect with much genuine positive motivation and i lose control.

What can you even do in these moments?

42 minutes ago, rorghee said:

@Nahm really useful advice thank you fro writing that, 

Dreaming big is something i need to think about, I have not much of an idea on what I want outside of things that will make me feel good/will please my ego, I never was a kid with dreams from young and i'm at an age where I'm starting adult life and I still don't know so it's like I have no reason to leave my house sometimes, as you dont have to these days with the technology and what not. I think I will really apply myself to start prioritising my integrity over feeling good and change habits from that

Though thoughts about wanted will surely arise, it’s not about thinking. It’s about wanting, which is sensational. In large part, fear relates to self honesty and self expression. One way to go, is to surrender all attachments. Near impossible, if where you are is deep in the fear. Any other way to go, is to choose thoughts which feel good to you, and are aligned with what you write on your dream board that you wanted, and enjoy life & the synchronic, inexplicable unfolding of your dream. 

“I never was a kid with dreams”

I’m 44 years old. I have businesses, houses, a wife, and three kids.  That’s the cover story though, really.

In Truth, I am just a kid with dreams. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE