Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peanut

What to do?

4 posts in this topic

Hey! 

A Girl at work is showing interest, she has Boy friend, when she told me (just in passning by, not as obv sign like IM Taken!) I said "damn" but in swedish so "fan" and we continued talking and conecting alot. A few days later as we were waking d to our bikes she said "damn" i took my owm bike today (wich ment i had to walk abit further to get to The work bikes) seems like an obv signal to me?? I feel like t this is almost ment to be, geting alot of signs both from her and The universe. 

Sadly im quite shy and havet dated a Girl since my last gf broke my heart completly, then took me back just to break it again. This was 8 years ago. So my flirting skills are obv not very high.. 

IDK really what im asking for or hopeing u can help me with, just any advice on how to proceed? 

OH and btw, beeing The boosted bonobo that I am when it comes to Girls i didnt even wait for her i just said, have a Nice Day " name" and started bikeing.. 

You haven't dated a girl for 8 years?

No wonder the first time a girl is friendly to you, you think it is meant to be. Your radar is way off because you are rusty/inexperienced.

Trying to steal a girl at work from her boyfriend is not the solution my friend. I've actually been that stupid once. Didn't end well.

Just get more experience with available girls who are not your coworkers!

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Don't bother with her since she already has a boyfriend and isn't making it easy for you to flirt with her