Vedashri

Possibility of nirvana of non-humans

13 posts in this topic

Just now watched 'Purpose of life' video in which it was told by Leo that we are basically here to work like God and help others to do the same. Now my question here is - whether these 'others' compulsorily needs to be ONLY human beings? Can we help other living and non-living beings also to work like God?

51 minutes ago, Vedashri said:

Can we help other living and non-living beings also to work like God?

As God, you get to decide this. 

I’ve answered “yes” to this question and I love spending time in nature,  God-ing together with Everything. After a while, the distinction between “living” and “non-living” dissolves and it is all Aliveness. 

As God, you get to decide this.

I am just feeling ecstatic to get to listen this answer. Having said that, do you mean, I have got God-like powers which can be used even with the fellow-fragments-of-oneness which were created WITH me and not created BY me? Also does that mean, I can superimpose my God-ness on somebody else's God-ness (considering everything as God here) to make them achieve nirvana though it might not be their objective of THEIR life?

Just now, Vedashri said:

I am just feeling ecstatic to get to listen this answer. Having said that, do you mean, I have got God-like powers which can be used even with the fellow-fragments-of-oneness which were created WITH me and not created BY me? Also does that mean, I can superimpose my God-ness on somebody else's God-ness (considering everything as God here) to make them achieve nirvana though it might not be their objective of THEIR life?

Your place is HERE and they are YOU. You have chosen to live this life. Your Will/Love is Absolute. 

15 minutes ago, Vedashri said:

You get to find out. You are your own authority.

For me, it was exciting to wonder about high level super powers. When I got a good look at the real power and potential, it was overwhelming and was very scary.

With transcendence of the personality, the desires and hopes of the person dissolved. What was important to the person was no longer important. So, one doesn’t know what will arise. Yet, there may be an alignment deeper than the person. For example, you seem to have an alignment toward transmitting something of value. In terms of transcendent paranormal manifestations, who knows? It no longer becomes about the little “you”. It becomes about You. Perhaps healing energy is transmitted to humans. Perhaps healing energy is transmitted to Rain Forests. Or perhaps You simply sit in pure presence that is perfect as it is. 

@Serotoninluv Yeah I tried That. Meditated with intention to heal humanity. Body got extremly sick. 

Separation from the Source is extreme. It is Just scary it really is. 

All this fun stuff You are all seeking lets admitt it, You do not care about TRUTH one bit, are possible. 

With transcendence of the personality, the desires and hopes of the person dissolved. What was important to the person was no longer important. So, one doesn’t know what will arise. 

@Serotoninluv , I just felt that if I can lessen somebody else's journey towards nirvana then why not? If say, they would need 50 incarnations to go find nirvana then why not help them achieve it in their current incarnation itself?.. I mean if that could be anyway made possible! I couldn't find any other mentions of any other living being finding Moksha/enlightenment only with the exception of the elephant Gajendra from the Gajendramoksha story. I am also not sure if any other living beings also can attempt for achieving their own enlightenment or it is just the privilege of human-being incarnation? 

@Vedashri According to Ramana Maharshi, animals do make spiritual progress just like humans.  In fact, there was a cow named Lakshmi that Ramana claimed was fully enlightened.

7 minutes ago, Beginner Mind said:

@Vedashri According to Ramana Maharshi, animals do make spiritual progress just like humans.  In fact, there was a cow named Lakshmi that Ramana claimed was fully enlightened.

@Beginner Mind , WOW! Do you mean, cow Lakshmi achieved enlightenment on her own or with the help of Ramana Maharshi? Can you please provide me link of this story, if possible?

@Vedashri Come to Belgrade and I Will awaken You using my Zen stick. Trust me no cows anywhere near. 

Meditation is the way 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Beginner Mind , From the clip you shared, it seems like Ramana Maharshi helped the cow to get enlightenment. There is no procedure mentioned to do the same in the video. Thanks for sharing.

5 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Vedashri Come to Belgrade and I Will awaken You using my Zen stick. Trust me no cows anywhere near. 

Meditation is the way 

@zeroISinfinity , You are such nice person to offer me Awakening using your Zen stick. But I would rather love to enjoy the process of finding the Truth all by myself. That truth wouldn't be only about me, it would be about ALL cosmos I believe.