Empty

Two Great Results, But I Am Still Stuck

4 posts in this topic

Hi, guys. Peace and love from Morocco. 

So it has been around 6 months so far. To a great level, I have overcome two major things ( with self-control and will-power as well as mediation); Depression and masturbation. I am looking forward to overcoming other addictions as well like facebook ( I am using it now just as a temporary need. However, I tried to deal with my financial problems, but I found it really hard, so I don't think I will be able to do much about it. To clarify, if I want to change my financial problems, I will have to wait for one more year till I graduate. Therefore, I will have to postpone many things along the way; things like gaining confidence, improving my health, improving my social skills, finding my life purpose because they all require a basic thing, money. 

Do you have any thoughts on this? 

9 minutes ago, An actualizer said:

Therefore, I will have to postpone many things along the way; things like gaining confidence, improving my health, improving my social skills, finding my life purpose because they all require a basic thing, money.

UH, No..they..don't-_- You don't need money  to believe in yourself, you don't need any money to exercise and little money to eat decent food, you don't need money to talk to people and you have access to more information and answers than even the greatest geniuses before the 21st century and you are telling me you can't find your life purpose. Life purpose is something from within a self expression, you don't necessarily need money to discover it. You may need money to pursue it but not to discover it.

I will repeat a trite old platitude:

Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink!

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

UH, No..they..don't-_- You don't need money  to believe in yourself, you don't need any money to exercise and little money to eat decent food, you don't need money to talk to people and you have access to more information and answers than even the greatest geniuses before the 21st century and you are telling me you can't find your life purpose. Life purpose is something from within a self expression, you don't necessarily need money to discover it. You may need money to pursue it but not to discover it.

I will repeat a trite old platitude:

Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink!

Yes, friend. I totally agree with you, but I didn't mean that way. I meant when you don't have money as a basic need. For example, when you won't be able to meet your friends because of your lack of money...and...and...and 

Muhammad, my friend, here something you can do:

1. take a piece of paper and make a list of things that you would like to accomplish or pursue in the following 5 years;
  2. take another piece of paper and put the things that you can do now, whithin the next 6 month on the top of this list;

Concentrate on the things that you feel are most important to your well being and your progress.

Concentrate on the things you can do now and after 6-12 months you will be able to do more of the things from your list (1).

Be alive and active.

Kind regards, 
Chris

@An actualizer

Edited by Isle of View