Igor82

Two Youtube channels about full potential of health through fasting and fruits

2 posts in this topic

Loren Lockman - A very satisfying man to watch with great ideas about health, he is a fasting & health expert and he makes incredibly much sense! Im warmly recommending him as I have followed his ideas about health for a long time and I feel greater than ever!

Sweet Natural Living - A channel mainly narrated by a Norwegian runner than has traveled the world and has fallen in love with the fruitarian diet as it makes him feel the best. 

If you want to find health trough fruits then I recommend following Sweet Natural Living primarily, because his ideas can be easily implemented and applicable for most poeple. He makes alot of sense and gives crucial tips on how to sustain yourself on the fruitarian diet on of them being -in paragraph-: "Eat alot! Eat more (of the foods he recommends) than you can handle when starting out on the diet because otherwise you will not get enough calories and you will lose waight and become sick. You need to at least eat 10 bananas for breakfast!"

I'd be careful with fruitarian diets. Sugar ages you, and the key to longevity is to eat less, not more. Sugar is the fastest burning fuel and fat is the slowest. That's why a form of ketogenic diet will give you longer sustained energy without the sugar rollercoaster and eventual crash. Being 90% in ketosis you will make 145 ATP per krebs cycle, vs 25 ATP on standard
glycogen diets.