Antonius

Stage Yellow Software Developer/Company

26 posts in this topic

@Antonius Ecosia. It's a well established Green company moving towards Yellow 

unborn Truth

I might be wrong, but sounds to me like you're trying to find an idea within software at all costs only because software is already what you were doing to begin with. That'd be backwards. It's totally possible that software is the wrong tool for the job, and that you have to open yourself to totally new domains that might not involve software at all in order to fulfill your desire to increase other people's consciousness/move them up the spiral. 

Start with the vision, free from any constraints based on your old skillsets or experience, and only then figure out the details. 

@see_on_see True, but I didn't force myself into software. I'm just flowing with my natural strengths and here I'm exploring the possibilities. 

I'm mostly asking this question because I can never see myself as doing this purely for money while most of this industry revolves around it. I might end up using software purely for artistic expression, which is probably the most enlightened thing to do with it. If my vision is ultimately to expand consciousness I'll probably do it through art and philosophy, but I there is probably some untapped potential in technology to use it as a tool for spirituality.

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

Maybe a stage yellow program is a program that requires tier 2 thinking from the developer? That's different from a tier 2 program that tries to expose tier 2 thinking to the user, or that tries to help move the user up the spiral.

I'm trying to move into green myself so I'm not there (at tier 2) yet.

On 8/14/2019 at 7:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

It would be highly systemic in its thinking and it would be working to solve serious world problems, not building iPhone apps.

Think of software that could help move other people up the Spiral somehow.

And also your company would need to have stage Yellow leadership style and organizational style.

You'd have to do some serious research to build that. Don't expect such a job to fall in your lap. You have to invent it and lead it.

would you say steve jobs was yellow or orange?