krockerman

What is the factor that god acts opon when choosing life?

5 posts in this topic

I feel like i have an opertunity in this life that 99% seems to be misisng. I am just afraid that i am as god Will almost never again be able to Have this opertunity. That makes me wonder What is the factor that decides What kind of life you are gonna live. Is that that god loves everything and he dice rolls What life you should have? I feel like when i die  Will get lost in infinity. I am afraid to die and i am afraid of not being able to get one of these lives again. 

@krockerman Stop speculating and do the practices.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@krockerman Stop speculating and do the practices.

What practices can i do to discover the answers to this question?

6 minutes ago, krockerman said:

What practices can i do to discover the answers to this question?

Psychedelics

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics

@krockerman If you take this route, I can’t stress enough that you must do your research and be honest with yourself. Really ask yourself if you’re mature enough to handle taking them or not at your current stage of development. Don’t let your ego answer this question. 

Start slow if it’s your first time. Don’t be an idiot like me who took more than I could handle. I also realized from those experiences that my mind was desperately in need of purification all along. 

So really after all is said and done, things will go good in the end even if you have a bad trip or two. Learn from that higher wisdom that’s within you always.