Schahin

Difference between Bufo Alvarius and 5 Meo Dmt

2 posts in this topic

Hey there people of the good,

I Haven been Posting quite a few On this Great forum and try to research more on this topic.

I'd really like to know some fundamental differences and Benefits of These compounds whereas The Bufo Alvarius has 5 Meo Dmt plus other molecules  and comes from nature itself.

Pros Bufo: it is Natural and Carries a certain benevolent toad Spirit With it, which maybe guides the experience?

Con: it is only smokable, which might even be good because You have to surrender as The toad Spirit forces you to Surrender without you Being in control?

You need to do it with a shaman which could be good for guidance or maybe not good as you need to be alone for this. Basically other psychedelics I prefer not to be alone, but this one may be different.

Pro 5 Meo: it has various RoA and becomes therefore more gentle and gives you time to slowly Surrender (or maybe Not?)

Con: it is Synthetic and Lacks other compounds which Could Roundup the experience and make it more Natural and pleasant (comparison Mushrooms and lsd, Mushrooms being my favourite as it connects One to nature and lsd just seems like I put a finger into an eletric socket)

I am curious to hear more opinions 

P.S. I have only tried twice ayahuasca long ago, once mushrooms and once LSD and one really  difficult half way through  Bufo session which gave me an immense panick attack because it wss low dosage so I am not too experienced but I wish to end the last session by doing it correctly 

Edited by Schahin

Snorted Is the one that will last long. Synthetic and smoked 5 meo Will last the same as the toad... which one to choose?... Would you rather die slowly with no way out, or die quick with no way out? Jaja... I would recomend to try the fast one first, its easier when its something that you dont see coming.

Easier but, still, you may resist and in that case, youll suffer. If not, It will be the Best experience of your life. You just need to commit to yourself, to just surrender and let happen what needs to happen, its simpler than It sounds, not quite easy for everyone since you dont really have a point of comparison with any other substance out there. Youll only know if youre ready to die when youre dying with the 5 meo.

Also, dont confuse yourself before even tryng 5 meo... THERES IS NO TOAD SPIRIT.

Not with bufo, not with synthetic 5 meo, not with ayahuasca, not with peyote, not with any medicine, thats just a projection of the ego, nothing is separate from you since You are god and You are the only thing that really exist. You are all that youll see on your trip.

The shaman thing is just a show that the ego likes so It thinks its doing things "right". All the rituals, the chants, etc. Are cool, artístic, cultural or whatever, but still, its just ego.

Ive tried 5 meo dmt labmade and also the natural secretion. Its the same thing. The only real difference maybe its the smell, natural 5 meo smells like a mix of beer and... A bufalo's fart lol.

Ive done 5 meo dmt solo. In my experience its the best way to work your energy so that you feel free to really express what ever Energy thay needs to be purged. Its like youre practicing dieing week after week, or month after month, you enter the nondual state one Time after another and slowly, with practice and a lot of hard work in everyday life (like meditating, selfinquiry, etc) youll start to see clearer and clearer the diferente between your true self amd the ego.

Now... You say that you dont have experience with the medicine, in that case, I would not recomend you do it alone at the begining since you dont know what amount of purging youll need and also the reactions youll have. 

You could die with your own vomit, you could stand up in the middle of the trip and run to the street and have an accident, you could get a serious PTSD from the experience, so, I recomend that you have a "facilitator/shaman" or a sitter that Is experienced with the medicine, that knows a lot of diferent kind of reactions someone can have with the medicine. 

After you see that your ego doesnt over react from the experience, then you can consider doing it solo. 

I recomend you to read Martin W. Ball's book: Entheogenic Liberation.

It has some deep insights for doing elightenment work with 5 meo and other medicines.

I hope my opinion helps you.

Hello from Mexico! ❤️