laurel

Tribal Communities.. Stage purple..?

42 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@whoareyou Of course

But what I'm telling you is, awakenings can occur at any stage. They will then be filtered and understood through the lens of that stage.

This notion of "full enlightenment" that you guys like to use is absurd. It's sloppy and creates many foolish conclusions.

Does full enlightenment require spirtual awakening plus going up through all stages of spiral Dynamics. That is the ultimate understanding for me now.

2 hours ago, whoareyou said:

By liberation, I am talking about a lasting liberation and personal transformation, where an individual is free from the restraining and persistent confines of the energetic structures of the ego. 

Some of the things to describe an individual who is liberated: 

1) Authentic - is able to freely express themselves without being locked into EGO. A great sense of variability is there - energetically they are able to shift from non-dual to the character. They are not locked into EGO all the time.

2) Free from Egoic Projections - A person is able to see through their own egoic projections. A person in a liberated state can see that these are just their own egoic projections, attachments, and are not true. A person who would be locked into EGO, would not be able to see this and for them those egoic projections would be true.

3) Universal Love vs Personal Preferences - Living with an open, unguarded, unconditionally loving heart. Loving everything but not liking everything - an individual universally loves everything, but still has their own preferences.

Keep in mind, spiral dynamics is just a map and is not entirely accurate. Is there a correlation between the most advanced stages though and liberation? Absolutely. If you read what I wrote above, you will see how lower stages such as blue would not be compatible with liberation.

I think cold color stages (purple, blue, green, turquoise) have an advantage of mental health above the warm stage. Even tough of course you can be emotionally healthy with warm stages dominant, it is more difficult and they will have to be in more healthy version in order to be healthy like the cold ones. That is my feeling and thinking (dont know if it actually true but I think so).

Why? Mainly because the cold color are prone to be much more harmonic and collectively disciplined, and part of mental health is to integrate your mind and brain with others and also NOT doing all what your survivle-driven mind wants to.

And inside the cold group turquoise will be the healthiest. Green is the second most healthy, and blue is the 3rd.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!