regel

mind development

4 posts in this topic

I'm really interested in the development of the mind to a high level, I have many questions, I will thank everyone and appreciate your kindness and your time and will use your information to help others if you can answer the following questions:

1. what are the basic things that u need to know in order to become an idea machine?

2. what is the philosophy behind discovery/invention?

3. how to compound interest your intellect and make quantum leaps from things you already know?

4. what do I need to add to my knowledge so I can compound interest it efficiently and effortlessly, and naturally, what are the basic building blocks to becoming a genius?

5. how to use 100% of your brain?

6. what are the mistakes that makes your mind less efficient in processing data and learning? how to process data faster?
how to recognize patterns faster? how to think ? how to make your mind really clear? (methods of
thinking)

7. how to build an infrastructure for efficient and fast research? (technology tools that helps learning and research and other ideas)

8. how to develop photographic memory?

9. what can I open my mind and expand my consciousness to gain access
 to infinite possibilities? (sharpening the senses and becoming sensitive, how to intentionally connect the two hemispheres of the mind? connecting to other minds maybe?)

10. how to touch the key to genius and to flowing
with the course of nature? (metaphysical secrets)

11. how to make the mind intellectualize itself
(multiplying it's potential by it's potential, learning
by itself automating knowledge)
at waking time and sleep time automatically
for you, what are the mind's inputs and the environment
I need to set up to make it happen?

Wow, I’d love to know all these answers too! :D

My strategy is to have all the information nicely sorted and aligned together. Once I start having internal conflicts, I try to resolve it by picking a side, no arguments are allowed in my head! :D 

I have an opinion on everything :D