Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
assx95

A New Approach - Action Steps from Notes.

3 posts in this topic

I've been watching videos from the beginning. I am skipping videos not relevant to me.  And taking notes. I'm keeping the content aside on Onenote, and picking out action steps from each video, if any. 
Here it is so far: 

1. You're not taking action. Track a trail of action before you complain of it not working out for you.

2. Use the Sedona Method to eliminate Resistance.
     Step 1 : Feel the Resistance, don't think about it
     Step 2: Could I let this feeling go?
     Step 3: Would I like to let go of this feeling
     Step 4: When can I let go?
     Step 5: Repeat the cycle at least 4 times before you judge it for not working.

3. There will be plateaus whilst you try to progress. Expect it. Be consistent on something as simple as practice when trying to master something. Repetition of an action will drill it into the subconscious mind.

4. Failure will give you valuable reference experiences (A causal relation between action and result), also you want to be experimenting and figuring out how things would not work.

5. Be driven by your vision, not by your problems. Counterintuitively when you try to avoid something because it causes you discomfort, that will lead to you being unfulfilled as compared to when you are driven by vision and you're excited so you discount the discomfort and pain.

6. Don't expect constant climax. If you overstimulate yourself, you lose the sensitivity to life, and fail to appreciate the subtle richness of it all.

7. Multitasking will make you miserable. Work in block time (60-90) minutes followed by a 10-15 min break. Focus on one thing at a time. 

8.  Everyday you will face a choice between comfort vs growth. Choose growth over comfort. You have to be willing to fail, accept some risk and go out there and do stuff. Otherwise you are going to be a bird in a cage, and you will not want to get out even if the cage is open.

Edited by assx95