Raphael

Stress of entrepreneurship

5 posts in this topic

I want to be an entrepreneur, but at the same time I'm stressed about it, and my last attempt has been terrible, see this.

I'm currently trying to start as a freelancer and I successfully get my first client and did the job, however, since last week I'm not able to get any client and this is stressing me. I watched a video yesterday on freelancing, the guy said it was hard at first and that they are many people from poor countries who are very competitive and offer cheap services, then, I quickly entered into a storm of negative thoughts and had trouble to sleep at night.

Another thing I want to mention is that I had a very poor experience with an entrepreneur/boss in the past, where I was humiliated by him and some colleagues. I also had a poor experience with managers at work.

How to deal with this?

@Raphael When I was starting out entrepreneur wise, failing, beating up on myself, over & over, etc, I started listening to Abraham Hicks. It was a big part of reinterpreting myself and reality. As you have experience and mentioned before, stressors became growth & opportunity, survival became creation and realizing my dream life. It was a major paradigm shift in the best way. There seems to be a love it or hate it reception for her work, but man if it clicks for you like it did for me, it’s a great wind in your sails. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It can be very stressful but the result is worth it. If it was easy everyone would do it. Keep working and focusing on it to find better ways of doing it. We have backup plans to help with the stress. The thing that helps us the most is keeping enough money to live on for a year without any income. Also knowing that we can always get a job when things get tough helps. It makes it much calmer and easier to focus on growing the business rather than worrying about survival.

I have an opinion on everything :D

@John Lula @Nahm @JustThinkingAloud Thank you for your messages, I appreciate. I'm less stress compared to last time, but still discouraged as I'm not able to find clients nor tasks that fit with my competencies right now

On 31/07/2019 at 3:34 AM, Raphael said:

I'm less stress compared to last time, but still discouraged as I'm not able to find clients nor tasks that fit with my competencies right now

It’s all about constant learning and finding a better way of doing things, especially when you’re not very experienced. The more you focus on what you want, the more energy you spend on researching better ways of doing things and you’ll eventually find a way that works. Every time you fail, you learned how not to do it so don’t repeat the same mistake. Keep trying and learning and eventually you’ll get there.

I have an opinion on everything :D