Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mada_

Slight burning at root at the root Chakra

5 posts in this topic

I got initiated into Shambhavi Mahamudra yesterday, there have been some changes since then in my Kundalini symptoms.

I sitting today with my eyes between my brows, when I started to feel this slight burning sensation in the perineum (space between anus and genitals).

I realised the burning would increase with resistance to I just tried to let go and not worry about it, when there was worry it got worse. The slight burning trailed the perineum and up what felt like down a vein between the skin of my two genitals. 

Has anyone had any similar experiences? do these kinds of things just sort themselves out?

don't worry about it, don't call it anything, don't give it special value, don't resist it, don't think about it, don't post about it, don't encourage it, don't stop it, don't mind it :)

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

On 30/07/2019 at 2:00 AM, okulele said:

don't worry about it, don't call it anything, don't give it special value, don't resist it, don't think about it, don't post about it, don't encourage it, don't stop it, don't mind it :)

Thank you for this <3

How has your experience with Inner Engineering / Shambhavi Mahamudra being since the initiation? 

@Mada_ It may take more time to determine. See how it persists over time. I haven't done shambhavi mahamudra, so I'm not sure what symptoms are typical (maybe research that if it's available). Based on the description, it just sounds like some basic purging, which is common and good for you, nothing to worry about. 

Stay healthy and be mindful and genuine and the symptoms should be manageable.