Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kushu2000

Question for Leo

4 posts in this topic

Leo, does approaching random girls on the street feel easier to do after having done lots of 5MeO? The reason I'm asking this is because taking 5MeO and facing your physical death is pretty much the scariest thing there is. Does facing the fear of death make it easier to then face social/biological fears in the future?

@Kushu2000

The emotional states that psychedelics put you in are no ordinary states. They provides you with satisfaction, courage, confidence, etc...

Facing death is not as easy as it is on psychedelics, especially for the ordinary person.

Just because someone died on psychedelics or in any other way of ego death, doesn't remove all the programming and old patterns that they have. That has to do with the shadow.

P.S. I have no experience with psychedelics, but I experience similar states regularly through meditation.

Edited by Truth Addict

16 hours ago, Kushu2000 said:

Does facing the fear of death make it easier to then face social/biological fears in the future?

Yes, it does because 5-MeO flushes out so much bullshit from your nervous system. BUT, if that is your current goal don't take 5-MeO. It is not intended for self development / anxiety / being a man. There are a lot of techniques to get good at facing biological / social fears. Most of them come down to incrementally exposing yourself to the situation as it looses its grandiose nature over time then.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.