F E A R L E S S

A quick guide to anti-aging drugs

23 posts in this topic

@pluto Thanks for the feedback and you're right about the Icelandic Glacial :P

9 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@pluto Thanks for the feedback and you're right about the Icelandic Glacial :P

Yes this is the purified water i drink and sometimes i use a distiller but these 2 are the best i have found http://www.noblebeverages.com/

Notice how the TDS meter showed 055ppm that is quite clean, my rainwater outside is 025ppm and natural springs are around there 025 - 055 are very clean. The purified water i drink is 001ppm to 003ppm at most i have tested but the PH is between 6 - 7.

What i do is pour the purified water into a 3 gallon glass jar then add few drops of minerals/salts and or other things i've mentioned depending on how creative i wanna be and stir with a wooden spoon. (note you don't want much, less is more.

The water taste fantastic, i also have 3 elite(noble) shungite stones at the bottom of the jar to mimic natural springs.

There are some other factors to clean and like i say "living" drinking water or "structured" water but for now this knowledge we have presented alone is still more knowledgeable than 99% of the world know about water in general.

If you wish to look deeper into living and structured and how consciousness effects water crystals i suggest researching the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Good to know, thanks. And will look Dr. Masaru up. Love learning all this stuff!