Giulio Bevilacqua

I've put my self in a hard situation. Some advice ?

5 posts in this topic

Hi evryone. 

I've put my self in a hard situation ?.

I'm in a long relationship 4 and half years now . 

In this period I've met a girl during a theatre project where some silent interest has grown between us  . Last day me,she and other people spent the night together.

The day after every body has left except me and she . She brought me to the train station. 

We where talking and in the meaning time I've lost the train so we decided to go to a park and talk .  

We have openly talked about our interest and attraction ,she is also in a relationship.

After out talk she brought me to the station and during the way to the train she asked me if she could give me her hand . I was literally confused but I did it and it was beautiful .  

The days after we texted us a bit. 

Now I do not know how to move forward , I've my girlfriend on one side.  I would be open to leave her to experience and learn about this things, I'm excited . 

But on the one side I do not wich actions should I take with the new girl, she is also confused like me .

Should I continue to text her ? Or stay silent and wait to see her again to talk about our situation  ? 

Sorry for the long message. Thank you 

One thing is certain you dont really love your gf so why waste her time?

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

24 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

One thing is certain you dont really love your gf so why waste her time?

I'm confused if it is just an ego game 

@Giulio Bevilacqua everything is an ego game your whole situation and web of your thoughts(neurons) dont like your gf anymore so its best to drop it and then do whatever you want...thats how i look at it...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I say you should go and have lots of fun, yes your relationship and her's might suffer and generate caos and confussion, but from that will come a lesson both of you have to learn, that's probably why you met.

If its really calling you, you won't be able to deny the calling.

Be careful and be radically honest with yourself and with everyone.

Goodluck!

Edited by Oliver Saavedra

Connect to Create ☼♡