Dimi

Machine elves video purpose

6 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura (and "other" me's of course :D)

What they are talking about, in the end, is it not all just the same, you, me, every/no-thing so I wonder what the "importance" of this is?

And I don't mean the relative/personal importance of it but some fundamental aspect of it.

You can have non human contact/experiences, which can lead to insights, knowledge and so on, is that what this is about?

I would like to know why you have shared this video  @Leo Gura, your standing point, purpose If i may ask?

Love

Edited by Dimi
elaborate more

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Not a single insight, thought, ... ? :) Common now :D

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Have you watched the video? If not, go watch it, it should be more clear what I am talking about.

What he is talking about in the video, entities, he goes on about "meeting" them, they have contributed to the evolution of the world and so on ...

Question 1)

I wonder why @Leo Gura is posting this, as anything that there "was", is and ever "will be" is one and the same thing, you, me, aliens, unicorns, birds, love, hate, AND also every entities in whatever form it may be described ? And I don't mean the relative/personal importance of it but fundamentally.

You can have non human contact/experiences, which can lead to insights, knowledge and so on, is that what this is about?

Kind of the same question of question 1) :)

I would like to know why you have shared this video  @Leo Gura, your standing point, purpose If i may ask?

And as well that this is asked directly to Leo, that doesn't mean I don't want anyone else's thoughts and opinions ;)

Love

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Yes, I've seen it.

Leo shared it to open our minds to the possibilities.

Most people would reject "Machine Elves" immediately.

It's Love.

39 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Yes, I've seen it.

Leo shared it to open our minds to the possibilities.

Most people would reject "Machine Elves" immediately.

Everything is possible I don't have any doubts on that but I really really wonder why this topic/video :)

Not sure he is going to answer me and in the end, only my mind wants to know so yeah ;)

Thanks for replying :D

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞