Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ibn Sina

Recording stuffs

32 posts in this topic

July 15 3 am

You can do it. The world CAN BE CONQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRED. NOTHING CAN STOP ME. NOTHING CAN STOP ME.

What's more powerful about this , is that Ivar the Boneless was a real viking, his story is 100% true and recorded in the chronicles.

Greatness lies within not without. Greatness is a choice. 

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

July 15

Working on Renal system. I have  learned about Renal failure which is difficult.

My goal is to learn at least 20 difficult topics first. 

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

July 19 5:22pm

I feel absolutely great. I have solved many key problems. I got my 'lost stuffs'.

I feel highly positive about my upcoming ICM exam and Physio exam. Tomorrow is saturday. There is plenty of  time.

I developed some key 'insights' on effective learning, and focus (which ofcourse I cannot share), developed a much powerful way to eliminate distractions. 

Things are going well as they should be.

I have also started to journal and also developed the concept of 'thinking journal'.

Right now, for some reason, I am worried about my future, okay, I will get a 9-5 job, so what? 
How can I reach a high point? It's such a tough road. How can I be something special? All I can see is my 9-5 job, but  I want to be someone of high stature, like someone who owns a supermarket, or a cinema hall or a huge apartment building. I want  to be someone like that. But I can't see  how.
All I can think of is getting old, saving money, and  investing. That's it, the long way. But , ofcourse, unless you can pull of a Justin Bieber or Bill Gates or something, everything else is just  wishful thinking , and 9-5 job is all there is.

Also, I am worried about my interactions with people. It's okay if now I am not social, but will I forever be like this? Ofcourse, there is no need to worried, I am unsocial because right now productivity is my priority. But later, I can be as  much social as I want. Past is not equal to present. Present is not equal to future.

Edited by Ibn Sina

#True story
So here’s the thing. There is a beautiful girl who I like.

We used to talk with each other, text each other. But we were not that close, we only used to text, but not really talk face to face often ( it’s a long story).

In 2018 may, it was our semester practical exams. She sent me a one liner text asking for help about some medical slides. I helped her , and gave her 10 liner answer showing that I care her and love her. She sent message for 2 consecutive days.

The semester exam ended, 2 days after that I saw the messages and found that she had sent many messages. My huwaei mobile sent the notifications late.

I apologized to her for not replying to her.

She stopped replying.

I believed and accepted that she broke up with me.

Months past by, days past by, we didn’t speak.

Then a few months back, when I was sitting alone in class she came and talked to me. I gave her a few worded answer.

Again few months past by.

And It happened few days ago. After college I went to a near hotel to eat, she was also there with her fat ugly friend.

We made our orders at the counter, and she went to one corner, and I went to the opposite far corner.

We had our meals, and as luck would have it , she and I went finished our meal and went to the counter exactly at the same time. Her fat ugly friend was in the middle and we were beside her.

And then it happened.

She said to me ” How are you?”

She smiled, laughed , was very happy to see me.

We had a chat for 5 mins.

At the end I said to her “Stay happy” with a smile.

With a big smile, half laughing, looking down she said “Okay okay”

Later that day, with my mother, I told her she ___ talked to me.

For unknown reason, both my mother and father say, she talked to you only as a friend, she doesn’t like you, she is only talking you as a friend.

I mean , why are they so negative? And more over, why should they immediately say that she doesn’t like me, she only sees you as a friend not a lover, when all I said was- she talked to me? I know that guys tend to immediately think that the girl likes him if she talks to him, but I am not that type of guy.

But again, why be so negative? It could be anything isn’t it? May be she talks to me as a friend or because she really likes me. I haven’t asked to her do you only like me as a friend or as something more? Nothing has been confirmed, but my parents are immediately saying- she only likes you as a friend.

Again, it’s so stupid and it makes me angry. Why if a girl talks to me , it’s immediately about whether she likes you or not, but if a guy talks to me, then it’s nothing. I think both should be treated the same way. Girl should also be seen and thought as any guy friend. There shouldn’t be great fuss just because a girl and guy talk. And if a girl and guy talk, then untill it is confirmed, there is both the possiblity that it is friendship or love untill it is confirmed.

But my parents immediately develop negativity saying she doesn’t like you. What if that girl thinks – Why doesn’t this guy get the signs that I like him? Isn’t it obvious by now? Why are guys so autistic?
Or may be she thinks- I will make him think I like him, but then later I will surprise him with a friendzone
Or she may be just liking me as a friend.

All I am saying is, untill questions are asked and things are confirmed, my parents should not immediately say she doesn’t like you, when it is she who is talking with me, and not the other way around.

Some may say my parents are just preventing me from getting  rejected and having false hope. The thing is, I have never told them that I like her. All that they know is that we talk, but I talk with my guy friends too, but my  parents already assume that I love her. The reality is that I don’t like her that much, I have no hope of any relationship with her. But when I say- she talked to me, they say she doesn’t  like you, as if they think I want her and I already have hopes for her. 

The purpose of life is not living a life of happiness and pleasure
The purpose of life is to die fighting for something greater than yourself.

I always asked myself-
How in ancient battles, medieval battles, knights and cavalries, and warriors at the vanguard could spearhead a charge at their enemy with all their ferocity.  Isn't that suicide?

It is.

Death is not the problem. The problem is, not striving for glory.

Edited by Ibn Sina

Remember to look up at the stars, and not down at your feet" -Stephen Hawking

Edited by Ibn Sina

The litmus test of truth is that it endures.

7 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

I met him less than a year ago when he visited the San Francisco Zen Center. Cool guy. Pretty funny. Very disciplined. 

I like the way he sounds
I like his cutting edge sharp knife logic
I love the mind fucks after mind fucks in series of successions.

Edited by Ibn Sina

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugge strides of progress made on

- Study methods/ Absorptions methods

- MBTI

- Understanding of Rimbaud

- Social interaction and it's importance

Edited by Ibn Sina

Have found deep spiritual peace in Eckhart's teachings. Silence is growing in me.

And when I look back and compare Eckhart teachings to Leo and Serotonin luv, they are laughing stocks, scams who have deluded themselves and are busy deluding others.  I can't believe I had been wasting my time  on them.
Don't get me wrong,  Leo did give me few great insights, but 90% of his teachings ( brick = love) are time waste bullshit. While Eckhart's teachings hit at the core again and again and again. They are short and very valuable while Leo's are long and add not much value ( brain doesn't exist, everything happens for love, brick and consciousness are same thing, everything is imagination, (I am not saying they are false, I am saying they are a waste of time for me, they don't make me peaceful)).Osho was also deep and did change my life and was responsible for my breakthrough into spirituality, but Eckhart is more direct and scientific.

As for Leo, ummmm, he doesn't have much to offer, I am grateful that I am not brainwashed by him though many times I have been on the verge of buying into his teachings but my reason simply never allowed it. Don't get me wrong, Leo is also nice, but by and large he is a scam and I am grateful that I think so and have found peace in authentic teachers instead of getting brainswashed and wasting a LOT of time.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Leo_Gura

As for Eckhart, I think he is a Buddha. He has opened a completely new dimension of spirituality in me, much more than Osho, may be the reason is because I am more of a scientist then a poet. I think I have a glimpse of what a Buddha looks like and what a Buddha actually means. 

Edited by Ibn Sina