Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StephenK

Radical Shifts

6 posts in this topic

So recently I've been undergoing some radical shifts in my consciousness. I'm starting to feel like a zombie (in the sense that I'm caring less and less about life and death). I no longer worry about the future, career, getting old, etc. Everyone around me seems buzzing around, anxious, collecting things, objects and people. I'm not suicidal -- but at the same time, I don't see the problem with it either. I'm finding it hard to relate to people. I'm finding it hard to connect. But I'm happier than I've been for years. I've tried to not share this internal state with those around me, as I'm sure they're not equipped to handle this kind of stuff. Hopefully this forum can shed some light on the situation, as I'm sure this state is temporary? 

The later you go in this path the worse the "connection" with others will be. Other beings are stuck in a petty ego-illusion filled life. They think they have problems, you do understand them, but you just cant be with other beings who are not in line with the truth.

I can tell from my own exprience even being with my wife is kinda difficult, but only very rarely and sometimes, but the endless love brings you strenght and joy being with her. I just see myself in her and that brings me love, compassion and joy being with her. But sometimes you are just so enlightened not carring about anything that the other being might see your actions as a danger to survival.

Get ready to enjoy feeling lonely and not being understood, 99% of people are not conscious of who they are and never will be.

Mahadev

Yep, feeling the same. I do have a pretty clear idea (or at least assumption) of what it's about.

Don't have time to write it all out right now. (I still have a lot of important procrastination to accomplish in my life :P

But I don't think it will be temporary, as in:

It will probably not be there every single second, but continuously reoccur (if we are lucky).

I think that's a very good thing and not at all zombie-like.

The people you mentioned buzzing around would likely fit the description of a zombie much better.

Though this "lack" of connection doesen't bother me as much as @inFlow above me. 

I'd just be happy to be experiencing this state; we are a very privileged minority. ;-)

Cheers,

Jungian_Proxy

Edited by Jungian_Proxy

9 minutes ago, Jungian_Proxy said:

Though this "lack" of connection doesen't bother me as much as @inFlow above me.

It doesn't bother me also. You just understand where they are and you accept them fully with love. It can sometimes bother you, but I see it as a challenge for my highest self, if I get bothered then that means that there is still some "self" left.

Mahadev

@StephenK you will come full circle to where it will start to matter again but in a much, much, different and more conscious way.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.