moon777light

The forgotten wisdom of trees

24 posts in this topic

One of my goals is to understand why did Fredrich Neitzsche gave so much importance and value to trees? He uses the symbol of the tree in many of his works, few I have noted is Thus spake Zarathustra and his Early greek philosophy and others essay collection. He derived a lot of his philosophy from trees. I want to understand that in depth. I have very less understanding of Neitzsche, mostly it comes from wikipedia articles and dabbling here and there in audiobooks.

Do you have any idea about this @Joseph Maynor

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@Natasha Nature is wondering why do you shield your eyes from her natural rays? Light needs to enter the pupils to optimally produce vitamin D and light-codes/cosmic-information, downloads to your cellular structure :P

B R E A T H E

On 14/07/2019 at 9:24 AM, Shadowraix said:

The ion thing is reversed. You want negative not positive ions.

you are right !! thank's for pointing it out, I got the chemistry wrong :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

8 hours ago, pluto said:

@Natasha Nature is wondering why do you shield your eyes from her natural rays? Light needs to enter the pupils to optimally produce vitamin D and light-codes/cosmic-information, downloads to your cellular structure :P

That pic was taken during a long walk in a botanical garden on a super sunny day in the fall. I had my sunglasses off and on. Didn't know that about the pupils, though, thanks for the info! ;):D