RobinOntwikkeljezelf

You will only achieve what you allow yourself to achieve

4 posts in this topic

I was watching Dr.Phil in the Joe Rogan podcast.

Dr.phil said something in the lines of "You can only achieve what you alow yourself to achieve".

I feel like there is some truth in this.

I find this exiting and scary at the same time and i dont really know what to think about it so i am hoping to find some people with knowledge to find some insight.

Does this mean that i live the life i am living today because thats the maximum i am allowing myself right now?

Will i never have more in my life unless i become aware off my mental "blockades" and break them?

It makes me wonder and worry, what if i am not capable of seeing my own mental blockades?

Holy fuck will i forever punch the clock in jobs in dont fully love untill i fix this? What if i cant fix it? Is this even true? 

So many questions which trigger fear. Any insight is very welcome.

I've been trying to understand the first initial spark for creativity, and thoughts, etc. not neccesarily the cause but how something can change, and I feel like there's something deep there.

On one hand it would feel like if you had PTSD you wouldn't be happy until you fix it, but the action of fixing it is whats important, thats what making things move and happen, where does that drive come from? For me sometimes its been something's super horrible has happened and you decide then that you need to fix it, other times it just may be easier to get through those blockades for whatever reason.

Anyways, In all doubt, I would say its best to seek to understand yourself, research, etc. otherwise I just try to wiggle my way to freedom every time I'm trying to get motivated, also not very effective might I add (I'm to lazy).