Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Is 5-Meo Dmt a cure for mental ilnesses?

21 posts in this topic

@Schahin I agree with what you’ve said. However, I would ad that anxieties, phobias, And schizophrenia are not rooted in the physical brain. It’s actually the responses that are chemical responses that are embedded into physical memory. The human body can not distinguish between the dangers of fire and the dangers of falling from heights. 

Your ego itself is what causes mental illness. Let’s say you told a person they have Parkinson’s, their ego will then coopt an ego around Parkinson’s. Similarly let’s say this person then starts to develop chronic depression. A seperate ego will be created for this. Change will cause a state of consciousness change. However, I’m not entirely convinced it will get rid of the issue. 

To get rid of it you would have to dissolve the ego’s individually. Non duality is such treatment. Thereby reducing internal conflict and stabilising in a higher consciousness. 

But how does one get rid of the ego itself. In my opinion it’s correction of meta knowledge which initially got you to pick up the idea itself. The second step would be to do the consciousness work and hope for the best. This will reprogram your meta knowledge. 

There are still enlightened beings that are socially incapable. Therefore it’s fairly accurate to say that the ego of the individual is still active in such humans. But their dis-identification, and absorption in absolute consciousness makes it totally irrelevant.