Scarecrow

Alone on my path

3 posts in this topic

Its  not a deep insight or some profound existential insight. More like a obvious newbie realization. But i thought it might be worth writing down. .My whole life i thought i was independent minded. In truth i'm not at all.  I have social conditioning implanted  deep in my brain. . Every decision I've ever made was based on what society says and what figures i look up to have said. Which sometimes can be all well and good. But in reality i'm basing everything i know and everything i am based on a world view crated by other flawed people just like you and me. All the people i ever been envious of and everyone who i took as a authority on my life direction are miserable, depressed, confused, mean, needy, selfish. I don't mean it in some humans are evil way. I'm literally just saying we are all human with issues. 99% of people have not transcended these issues. its scary and hard. We are on auto pilot with these roller-coaster ride of issues and emotions, . I mean i have always tried to improve myself and felt more aware and unconscious then the general population i have been associated with my entire life. But even so i'm still in the same bubble contributing to the recycling of the same theories the same advice that have been passed down. Obviously no one has cracked the code in normal society. You completely step out of the bubble and its terrifying at least to me. Here out of the bubble i have to 100% think for myself and go down some uncharted path for real answers i may or may not find.  No one wants to help you or guide you to find the answers that the world that raised you haven't answered. Is there more to life, Can i unconditionally love, can i structure my life exactly the way i want, can i find the root of my suffering, Can i actually truly think for myself? According to my bubble you cant find those answers. We are all suffering in some way, i can feel it. I feel bad and i'm looking around thinking is this it? what am i not seeing? I got fed up and now i'm out of this bubble going down a brand new path. Have no idea whats in that direction. Scary as hell and no don't have the comfort that i'm used to with people telling me its OK. Its like a clean slate now and i got to figure stuff out from the beginning and also see what information within me is actually useful. I don't know who i am, what i am, What i want, what everything means. Its a lonely but necessary. Need to do some critical thinking and piece things together and see where it leads me

1 hour ago, Scarecrow said:

No one wants to help you or guide you to find the answers that the world that raised you haven't answered.

It's not that no one wants to help you. It's that no one can help you find Absolute Truth because Absolute Truth is singular.

YOU ARE THE TRUTH! Only you. There is no one else there.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.