arlin

bashar vid is taken down?

5 posts in this topic

Why is bashar's vid at consciuous life expo taken down?

Most probably copyright nonsense as usual.. In the past there were thousands of videos free for everyone, now they all get removed for copyright and other reasons. I always download them using a youtube downloader website ASAP cause i know this will happen, sadly this one, which was really good i did not.

Do this for every video on youtube you value and want to share and or watch again because these days videos like that always get targeted and deleted very rapidly. Many of the channeling videos that provide vital information are becoming targeted so many have move to other websites like Vimeno, D-tube and a few others.

This is not just channeling videos alone, most videos that have some useful information to "wake you up" from the matrix are targeted. The amount of psychedelic awareness videos and war on consciousness and Alien/UFO ect... that have been removed and hidden or banned goes beyond that of challenging for example.

Download everything you value worth sharing, we may need them in the future.

Edited by Curiousobserver

Thank God I have downladed that video in time.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

14 hours ago, Curiousobserver said:

Most probably copyright nonsense as usual.. In the past there were thousands of videos free for everyone, now they all get removed for copyright and other reasons. I always download them using a youtube downloader website ASAP cause i know this will happen, sadly this one, which was really good i did not.

Do this for every video on youtube you value and want to share and or watch again because these days videos like that always get targeted and deleted very rapidly. Many of the channeling videos that provide vital information are becoming targeted so many have move to other websites like Vimeno, D-tube and a few others.

This is not just channeling videos alone, most videos that have some useful information to "wake you up" from the matrix are targeted. The amount of psychedelic awareness videos and war on consciousness and Alien/UFO ect... that have been removed and hidden or banned goes beyond that of challenging for example.

Download everything you value worth sharing, we may need them in the future.

Yes, very true... thanks 

they uploaded the vid again lol.

Let's see if it will be taken down again .

Edited by arlin