Elham

An unconscious path through spiral dynamics

3 posts in this topic

Recently I have watched Leo's videos on spiral dynamics. I watched blue, orange, green and they were totally tangible for me since I felt I was in those stages and passed through somehow. I felt the most belonging in stage yellow (however, not purely).

Reflecting on the subject, I see how I passed all those stages so unconsciously with no guide, no role model and in a third-world country!

What amazed me the most is how ONLY the hard moments in my life pushed me up in the spiral dynamics. If I could assign only one point where I changed the stages, I believe it would be those hard and sad moment of mine.

Each stage made me quieter, deeper and a keener observant but with a sorrow and numbness that I could never understand.

Although I am totally ok with this, I just feel each stage took one part of me that I can't retrieve... 

Well, in order to make a remarkable development in your life as an individual, a significant part of yourself should die to in order to gather yourself up to make a new part of yourself one which is more potent and productive.

in case of Spiral Dynamic, If I speak about my personal life, I was very low in spiral dynamic, then I played with so many perspectives and beliefs, ultimately I understood that none of them were true then inched my way all up to the yellow level due to the sense of curiosity and having above-normal intelligence.

so The life is the playground of Trail & Error, Try to play with it and get a personal taste and experience of the life, and then as a result, your inner gift and potential will blossom!

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

10 hours ago, Elham said:

Recently I have watched Leo's videos on spiral dynamics. I watched blue, orange, green and they were totally tangible for me since I felt I was in those stages and passed through somehow. I felt the most belonging in stage yellow (however, not purely).

Reflecting on the subject, I see how I passed all those stages so unconsciously with no guide, no role model and in a third-world country!

What amazed me the most is how ONLY the hard moments in my life pushed me up in the spiral dynamics. If I could assign only one point where I changed the stages, I believe it would be those hard and sad moment of mine.

Each stage made me quieter, deeper and a keener observant but with a sorrow and numbness that I could never understand.

Although I am totally ok with this, I just feel each stage took one part of me that I can't retrieve... 

I can relate to this experience of feeling like each stage took a part of oneself.  I must say its a frustrating and strange aspect of of living a human life, in a way like maybe seeing a friend or loved one pass away and you still have a memory of them that you miss, long, love, remember, are fond of, and you haven't come to terms or perhaps don't need to come to terms, its just a past fond memory.....