Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SirVladimir

[INSIGHT] The world as a thought (Dragons exist!)

4 posts in this topic

Technique: Holotropic Breathing

Time: Right after the session ended (20 mins)

Summary: The insight was brief and short. Physicality is a thought. It collapses onto itself. Have you ever wondered whether dragons exist? Well, a surprise for you, they actually do. There's no borderline between our world and Skyrim, for example. You are literally framing them as if they were "in the virtual" or "in the display." No, no, no! :) This is the best feeling any dragon lover can experience. No way this insight was the deepest, but it was so warmthful it had to be shared. Do the work, guys, it really works.

Edited by SirVladimir

Had a similar insight recently, I watched Game of Thrones and it was so crazy, like looking into another reality!

I had the experience of absurdity after that. Nothing you just said makes sense and is utterly absurd. It is impossible, it's hilariously ridiculous! But everything is.

Glory to Israel

9 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

There's no borderline between our world and Skyrim

I had this realization too. When we create content we are literally creating worlds in a similar fashion that God creates us. Everything we do is an extension of it. If you are in a created world convinced of everything and your entire being and actions are written out, you'd never know! In the same way any character we create!

Saw and The Human Centipede actually happened then.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”