Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ramu

Abysmal grammar

3 posts in this topic

Wow!  I have never read so many potentially wonderful posts!  However most of you need to brush up on your grammar as it is abysmally horrible.  Namaste.

@Ramu You have no idea, this has me written all over it. Sorry when i'm in a chain of thought, the last thing i care about is grammar. My thinking is too complex to worry about such thing when i never had a solid foundation in what i was talking about. 

Many forum members are native English speakers and, as you suggest, could probably clean up some of their grammar so their posts are more easily understood. Yet for many forum members, English is their second or third language. We have a globally diverse community here. Learning proper grammar in a second/third language can be really challenging. I'm at an intermediate level of Spanish and my grammar is no where near optimal - I make a lot of errors. I'm very grateful for the patience and understanding that native Spanish-speakers have had with me. 

And I can't even imagine trying to communicate self-actualization and nonduality in a second/third language. I have a lot of admiration for those that do.