Kiamber Blake

Experiencing Back Pain

5 posts in this topic

I have been experiencing a great deal of lower back pain due to working at my job which requires lifting heavy boxes.  I was wondering if anyone have any suggestions on managing back pain?  If anyone experiences back pain, what are your methods?  I have recently took up yoga, and I wanted to see if anyone else have any other ideas.  I am 21 years old and I am concerned of having back pain at a young age and I would like to correct it before it is too late.  Thanks.

Usually the back pain is due to lack of grounding the sexual energy, or you end up with too much energy in the lower back. Lifting also increases pain, but i guarantee you that with grounding you will never have this problem again.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

12 hours ago, Kiamber Blake said:

due to working at my job which requires lifting heavy boxes

Unless this is addressed, no amount of therapy will help. Remove the root cause, symptoms will dissapear

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I used to have severve issues with my back. I couldnt walk for 6 months. In my experience movement is the only thing that really helps. Walking in particular, expecially in the forest. Not sitting for longer than 50min at the time helps as well. If your hip flexors and hamstrings are tight you could try stretching those. Lay off exercises such as heavy deadlifts and sqats. For acute pain, try a naprapath or a good chiropractor that's not too heavy on his hands

Chiropractor here, hence the name. I usually tell my patients to do exercises that will help. I recommend the Stuart McGill big  three, explained in detail on this site. (not mine)

These exercises are specifically designed to be neuroprotective, and will help you move better throughout your life to minimize continued damage and pain. There's a great book about using these exercises to help strongman Brian Carroll to rehab after splitting his sacrum!

Other than that, go see a sports chiropractor in your area. They're usually pretty legit, as they work with people who need legitimate results and fast!

Good luck out there!