Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StarStruck

My insights on the podcast “becoming God”

4 posts in this topic

Leo says the universe is infinite and thus everything in the universe is infinite and connected to each other but how makes that everything created out of love. Isn’t love as infinite as hate because everything is connected to each other and everything is infinite. 

For example if you put it in an equation and say everything is 1:

∞ = 1 = 1/1 = 1/0.5+0.5 = 1+99-99 

Why is everything 1? why not 2? Ok, let’s try that:

∞ = 2 = 2/2 = 2/0.5+1 = 2+99-99 

So, everything is 1 but also 2 but also every other number. I agree with Leo on that: everything is infinite  

The part I don’t agree on or perhaps don’t understand is why everything is love? Why is everything created out of Love as Leo says? In my opinion everything is everything  

∞ = everything = me = you = love = hate = cat down the road

@StarStruck Love is an Absolute. It is a feature of Absolute Consciousness. This won't make sense without a deep awakening to what metaphysical Love is. It's a hell of an awakening. We are not talking about love as the opposite of hate, or romantic love here, but Absolute Love -- the very being of God.

Try some psychedelic and see for yourself what Love really is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@StarStruck Love is an Absolute. It is a feature of Absolute Consciousness. This won't make sense without a deep awakening to what metaphysical Love is. It's a hell of an awakening. We are not talking about love as the opposite of hate, or romantic love here. This is Absolute Love.

Thank you for the quick response. I will re-listen it. 

Edited by StarStruck

I get it now. That didn’t take long. Hate isn’t the opposite of love like you said. Hate is too much love (for the self/ego). I just realize that the ego mind is a vacuum of lies.  My ego got in my way in understanding it. 

Edited by StarStruck