Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton_Pierre

Nutrition and Spirituality

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I want to learn more about nutrition and how it relates to spirituality.

I saw Sadhguru talk about diets and I've always been into fitness and intuitively I feel there still so much to learn about diet from the spiritual perspective.

It's a personal project for the future but it would be cool to make it a group project.

It's a lot about trial/experience, see the body load after eating, be aware of your own body response.

Quantity, quality, context of your genetic ( did your ancestor evolved to eat milk, alguae, or meat )

by quality I mean something broader than high costly food.

Balance is the key.

sorry to tell you this, but it's a lot of trial and error on years of work, it's not like someone will deliver you a book with all the great answers on how you should consume food, they all push their dogma and their religious eating shit list.

if your belly is sick of a type of food, then it was maybe not good food, if you eat a certain food and those days relate with "feeling wrong in mind/belly" then it wasn't a food for you.

Probably fast food is not the best way to eat tho, no matter how, but still, why not eating an industrial pizza or whatever, don't alienate your life neither.

Edited by Aeris

You might be interested in energetic and frequency of foods. Living food delivers the highest frequency to the body especially things like sprouts and fruits. I believe these can be beneficial to trying to achieve states of higher consciousness rather than zero frequency dead flesh but haven't really done much research into this so take this as an anecdotal claim. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus