Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solvinden

Becoming relaxed/funny/energetic

4 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

I'd like to change my baseline state/ energy level.

Right now I'm in a very stressful environment and I have to do tons of things every day.
As a result, I tend to be in a very grey/ emotionless/ unfunny state which is obviously affecting each area of my life negatively.

My discipline is very good right now and I take the time for other not work related projects as well, i.e. 90min Yoga/Meditation every day,
 going to the gym, approaching one girl every day, visualising, working on communication skills, etc., and I feel that I do the "right things".
However, I feel like I'd need to change something for getting this energized/positive/funny baseline state.

The obvious answer would be to reduce the stress but this will not be possible for the next six months.
With good friends/ family I'm still able to get into a positive state. However, with work colleagues and strangers I tend to
be tense, unfunny and awkward. This is especially problematic because this affects my success with women tremendously.

Moreover, I think the underlying core issue is not the stress. Since always I've had these negative tendencies.

Can you recommend me anything that I can do in this regard?
Basically, it is about feeling differently for me. If I feel good, then I also know that I'll behave charismatically in social setting.

Thanks in advance guys!

Love,
Solvinden

Thanks! I read the whole thread and yeah not really.