zasa joey

Enlightening Movies

10 posts in this topic

can you share some of the movies which you have seen which were enlightening for you, or have given glimpse of enlightenment, were very insightful and juicy, eye-opening etc?

Few movies I found very insightful

• Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring (2003)
  • Peaceful Warrior (2006)
  • Anh ofcourse our Leo :D - The Matrix (1999)

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

@7oo13ad I have watched spring summer fall winter.. and spring and it was wonderful, the matrix of course :D  well ill chek peaceful warrior thanks!

waking life

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

The revenant was certainly very interesting as well. Aside from the bloody things, there was certainly a spiritual message in there. According to Eckhart Tolle it is a good movie when the charachter goes trough a transformation. The ending was quite a pity with the revenge part, better he had forgiven. Loved the movie.

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

american beauty

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

-The Holy Mountain
-2001: A Space Odyssey
-Spring Breakers (There is a deep spiritual message in this movie almost everyone missed)
-Revolver
-Vanilla Sky

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Also documentaries? Here would be two:

I can also recommand Peaceful Warrior. It's a great movie.

"The death of the mind is the birth of wisdom." -- Nisargadatta Maharaj

The documentary I AM by Tom Shadyac is fantastic.  I am happy to see more Hollywood people becoming more aware and conscious.