1liamo78

Leo's idea about reincarnation

21 posts in this topic

@Brenzo2 @Leo Gura if you think about it like this, in Leo's video he says that sometimes God decides to devide its self and get back in the game and enter a body on earth, so it's a choice that God makes to decide itself, but let's say that 10,000 years ago the population on earth was 1 million, and now it's say 4 billion, does that mean God has decided to divide into more parts? Because the population seems to be a derivative of social conditions, so maybe the bigger the population the more body's are available for God to divide itself, or like you say I'm complicating the issue (I do that a lot). and birth of humans is just part of the whole thing, but Leo says that he, me and you will be repeatedly reborn and u will be me and I Leo and Leo you and so on, so dosnt that mean duality and only a certain amount of divisions and not a growing devision capacity that a growing population demands also Leo says that maybe when we get to the God head nirvana, we might get bored and decided to get back in the game , it seems like he was saying (me() will get bored , (my) soul , duality, sorry if I am still missing the point and just ignore me if I am lol