Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frylock

We're insatiable creatures

2 posts in this topic

In a recent video, Leo mentioned how even lower income people today live with more luxury than kings and pharaohs of ancient times. Back then they didn't have air conditioning, vehicles, supermarkets, Internet, etc.

This really resonated with me. It made me think that no matter how luxurious and comfortable we can make life, no matter how much stuff we get, we'll always take it for granted and desire more. It's the nature of humans, we compare ourselves to others because of our social dynamics. And it doesn't matter how much we obtain, there will always be someone with more money, more luxuries, and so forth. And we're going to die and be long forgotten anyways. The social matrix is a game that we cannot win, and yet we play it full stop, deceiving ourselves into believing that it's important.

We deceive ourselves more than any other animal. Leo's survival video also resonated with me about this. Our whole survival, how we managed to evolve and exist on this planet is through the deception of believing in this social matrix. It's a really bizarre and unique survival mechanism, but it works.

Anyways, that's what I've gotten from recent Leo vids, it feels eye opening. He's been killing it lately.

We do all this because of conditioning, living a natural awakened life will not make one impulsive like the majority of dormant flock.

So, watch it when you say human nature, you probably mean mass brain wash in this case.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.