Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rahul yadav

Doubts Regarding Meditation Experience

4 posts in this topic

I am meditating regularly for about two weeks.. Strong determination+ do nothing..i am at stage where i can see emotions, thoughts coming and going, as if i am sepetrated with all this and still there is peace even the worst emotions or thoughts come..like i am aware of everything..i am pure awareness which is self aware.

Thankyou 

It's good. Earning awareness is very good to start. But be aware, as you go forward there are destructions which you don't understand. But once you have real experience, you will never have doubts again. You will naturally know yourself for sure doesn't matter what your goal is.

I do breathing exercises and then meditate for a short time. The moment I focus on my breath , I am in present. If at all thoughts come, I don't resist. Ultimately I reach a stage where a dot kind of a thing leads me forward into nothingness. Thereafter I feel as if I am watching myself meditate.

Do share your experiences as well. Thank you!

On 2016-02-08 at 9:51 PM, Rahul yadav said:

I am meditating ... there is peace ...

GOOD ! 

In my case I continue with this sort of watching/awareness/mindfulness practice throughout  the entire day and even until I fall asleep.  It is not a thing of applying any effort.   It has become an automatic "happening" to just "see" the experiencing of the apparent world in every moment of life.   I started a long time ago, a little bit here, a little bit there, during the day.  It was just noticing the flow of thought as I reacted to something like other people's comments, or watched my opinion coming out of my mouth (unbelievable!).   Somehow my attitude towards, and respect for life included monitoring my behaviour and without effort behaviour changed over time.   Today I know for certain what that transformation is.

Therefore, continue to expand your view of life in various ways - you appear to have a great start.

joy :)

Edited by walt