Hiven

Problems of obesity

6 posts in this topic

Who suffers from the problem of obesity?:S

Let's share our experience with obesity and what solutions we take for weight loss:D

I was a fat kid until I found out this magical power in my right hand when I turned 13. Jacking off regularly helped me lose weight enormously. ✊

4 sets of STOP EATING SO MUCH GARBAGE. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 21 May 2019 at 7:14 AM, Hiven said:

Who suffers from the problem of obesity?:S

Let's share our experience with obesity and what solutions we take for weight loss:D

Hi Hiven, for the majority of my life I have been slim or athletic. However in 2017 I was quite unwell and I put on 20kgs which as a small woman pushed me into the obese range. When I started to recover I couldn't believe how heavy I was. I started to diet with fasting immediately and now 12 months on from the beginning of the diet I have lost 17kgs and am back in healthy weight range.  There were so many things I took for granted that were impossible when I was obese. One of the most frustrating things was that I couldn't shave my bikini line. I just couldn't see it over my stomach. People looked at me differently and men didn't look at me anymore. I figured it didn't matter too much as I wasn't getting naked looking like I did anyway. It's great to have my sex appeal back lately.

Being obese has always been trouble for me for a long time. I have been trying to find ways to solve this issue. Eventually, I found out that I have a busy schedule. It got hard for me to put time & effort into my diet and routine. 

But somehow I do make time for exercise or at least running, eating the right food and avoiding what leads to weight gain, added a weight loss supplement Super MIC B12 which is natural and clinically safe that made it safe for me to use and most importantly I learned to be consistent & stick to my routine to get results. 

All the above methods combined have helped me drop 7 pounds in just a month, even though I was hesitant trying the weight loss product but it worth it. You should follow all the things that I have mentioned above, it helps

@Albersen :D:D:D get out of here you lousy garbage supplement pusher 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus